Frisco Tickets

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

NEBobcat
New Recruit

Frisco Tickets

Post by NEBobcat » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:56 pm

This is a Longshot but figured I'd give it a try. Gonna be in the Dallas area over the national championship and was gonna check out the game if I can get a ticket. Don't want to pay $250+ for tickets. Any chance someone is still holding on to some that they would sell for a reasonable price?

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Frisco Tickets

Post by catatac » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:45 pm

NEBobcat wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:56 pm
This is a Longshot but figured I'd give it a try. Gonna be in the Dallas area over the national championship and was gonna check out the game if I can get a ticket. Don't want to pay $250+ for tickets. Any chance someone is still holding on to some that they would sell for a reasonable price?
Wanted to revisit this and see what the climate is for tickets out there, just out of curiosity. Also, for next year or whenever Cats make it to Frisco next. Are there a bunch of tickets still available at face value? Wasn't sure how well the SDSU fans would travel. I'm pretty sure if this was MSU and UM, Cat\Griz II..... tickets would be almost impossible to find.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

catgradtimes2
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Frisco Tickets

Post by catgradtimes2 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:35 pm

catatac wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:45 pm
NEBobcat wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:56 pm
Wanted to revisit this and see what the climate is for tickets out there, just out of curiosity. Also, for next year or whenever Cats make it to Frisco next. Are there a bunch of tickets still available at face value? Wasn't sure how well the SDSU fans would travel. I'm pretty sure if this was MSU and UM, Cat\Griz II..... tickets would be almost impossible to find.
Just a quick peek at the AXS app, and you can get endzone tickets for ~$108. Sideline for ~$150. SRO for $85. A fair amount of tickets available in all sections.

Prices will more than likely drop as we get closer to Sunday. Last year they were mostly giving away the SRO tickets on Saturday morning.