Texas Tech Season Previews

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

suckitgriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Texas Tech Season Previews

Post by suckitgriz » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:25 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:52 pm
Is there a point spread posted anywhere yet?
5dimes has us +21.5

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 pm

This game will get ugly, fast. Some of you have a good sense of humor, believing you'll be close or even win. Delusional is a more accurate description. Kane Ioane, in his first year as a cat ended his season with this paraphrased quote: 'I'm an O-fer. I've never been a O-fer in my life.' Didn't win a game that entire season. This could be his second O-fer season. Its not the point spread that you should be concerned with, its the injuries incurred. :-({|=

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:22 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:46 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 pm
This game will get ugly, fast. Some of you have a good sense of humor, believing you'll be close or even win. Delusional is a more accurate description. Kane Ioane, in his first year as a cat ended his season with this paraphrased quote: 'I'm an O-fer. I've never been a O-fer in my life.' Didn't win a game that entire season. This could be his second O-fer season. Its not the point spread that you should be concerned with, its the injuries incurred. :-({|=
I'll be at the Oregon-Griz game next month at Autzen. You do realize your Griz are playing a legitimate college football playoff contender with a high NFL pick at QB and a veteran O-line that averages 6'4" 328 lbs, right? Plus a D-line and LB core of starters who are going to want to tear Sneed apart after losing to Auburn to open the season with the Griz the last OOC game before PAC12 conference play begins.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:20 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Did you pick up all of the bad vibes that GA lost?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Man, you must really live a miserable life.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:33 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 pm
3-7-77 wrote:
Man, you must really live a miserable life.
:goodpost:

I can't imagine how empty your life has to be to spend time on your rival's board and think it's a good idea to post there.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Do you, any of you, have any idea of how many scat trolls infest eGriz? I think you DO, as many of you are the same trolls, under a different username. I come on BN to ****** in your pool. My outhouse. Feels good! I'll leave BN forever when scat trolls leave eGriz. Until then... [-X
Clean up your own act.

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:57 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:53 pm
Do you, any of you, have any idea of how many scat trolls infest eGriz? I think you DO, as many of you are the same trolls, under a different username. I come on BN to ****** in your pool. My outhouse. Feels good! I'll leave BN forever when scat trolls leave eGriz. Until then... [-X
Clean up your own act.
So, you have become what you claim to hate. You are just as pathetic then.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:00 pm

3-7-77 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:53 pm
Clean up your own act.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:01 pm

What a soft handed man baby!

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 pm

So, maybe somebody trolls egghead central. The only recourse is for the new Fredo to avenge this perceived slight. Do you and your antifa buddies ever look in a mirror and discover you are the problem?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:15 pm

A few days ago... But good info.

Head Coach starts
D Coord at 10:00
O Coord 19:20

Last edited by Go Scats Go on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Whoa. Not what I was expecting their O-coordinatortk look like. Or any O-coordinator....

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Wasn't Coach Yost in Dumb and Dumber?

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 pm

Coach Yost stated a game goal for "3 and outs" as 1 or less per game. That's a pretty bold goal in itself. I think the Bobcats will "3 and out" the Red Raiders 3 or more times in this game. That's my bold prediction for the TT game.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:47 am

Rich K wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 pm
Coach Yost stated a game goal for "3 and outs" as 1 or less per game. That's a pretty bold goal in itself. I think the Bobcats will "3 and out" the Red Raiders 3 or more times in this game. That's my bold prediction for the TT game.
That is bold but I'll take the over on it for my bold prediction, and I'll go further out on the limb and say that one of those 3 and outs will come via a turnover, pick or fumble recovery.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:45 am

Rich K wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 pm
I mean, if you're going to make the goal 1 or less.....why not just go all the way and say the goal for every game is to never have a single three and out? :lol:

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:49 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:36 pm
Whoa. Not what I was expecting their O-coordinatortk look like. Or any O-coordinator....

Dont want to sidetrack the thread... but he does look like he escaped from the circus and is on a 3 day bender.

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:49 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Dont want to sidetrack the thread... but he does look like he escaped from the circus and is on a 3 day bender.
Right?!

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt he knows what he's doing. But whoa.