done

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

dencat91
BobcatNation Letterman

done

Post by dencat91 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:21 am

I am officially done with bobcat nation. Please delete my profile. Kmax is a horse's ass.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Re: done

Post by mslacatfan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:28 am

FTG- GO CATS GO!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:29 am

And only someone that needs the attention would insist on taking this route with things, if you are this hurt over me telling you to use an existing thread and locking your post you have bigger issues to deal with.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:29 am

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:36 am

Wow he moved your new thread post to a thread covering the same topic and your life as a poster is shattered to the point of leaving. You have made a wise choice in leaving if that small thing was that upsetting.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:44 am

#BOOM. BN just got better.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

catbooster
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by catbooster » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 am

dencat91 wrote:I am officially done with bobcat nation. Please delete my profile. Kmax is a horse's ass.
Hmmm... :-k ...Not so sure kmax is the horse's ass here.

:-({|=

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 am

Hawks86 wrote:#BOOM. BN just got better.
Ha!

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by LIBBYCAT » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:16 pm

wbtfg wrote:
After taking a week off I see things are turning around. Any chance we could get Heretoinstigate and Alfalphagrits on that bus? =D^

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Haha good riddance. Much fewer negative posts to be made!!! =D^ \:D/

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Well... that's a real shame. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :roll:

GO CATS GO!!!

CatsNoMatterWhat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatsNoMatterWhat » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 pm

FINALLY! After weeks of negativity, some UPLIFTING news!! =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^ =D^

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 pm

I've seen Kevin and as far as I could tell nothing on him reminded me of a horse.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 pm

LIBBYCAT wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
After taking a week off I see things are turning around. Any chance we could get Heretoinstigate and Alfalphagrits on that bus? =D^
Not a chance, this place would die without me here keeping things focused on football. Way too much jackassery is allowed here, and name calling.

BTW den, GFY KMAX is a great guy and possibly the best moderator in Montana, strike that........he is the best moderator period.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:19 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
LIBBYCAT wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Not a chance, this place would die without me here keeping things focused on football. Way too much jackassery is allowed here, and name calling.

BTW den, GFY KMAX is a great guy and possibly the best moderator in Montana, strike that........he is the best moderator period.
So you that is why you havent been kicked off yet. You and KMAX are buddies!!!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:50 pm

I'm friends with everyone.........and trust me Kmax would kick me off here if I deserved it........

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 am

As a matter of fact I already did boot him a couple years ago during the great AlphaGriz ebay username sale farce. You all have your fellow Cat fans to thank for Alpha being back actually. So much whining about how unjust it was that I kicked him off. Not even kidding. Alpha didn't care, I didn't really care, everyone else just thought it was a big deal. Actually I'm fairly certain he and I drank together at Cat/Griz just a few weeks after I kicked him off if memory serves.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 am

kmax wrote:As a matter of fact I already did boot him a couple years ago during the great AlphaGriz ebay username sale farce. You all have your fellow Cat fans to thank for Alpha being back actually. So much whining about how unjust it was that I kicked him off. Not even kidding. Alpha didn't care, I didn't really care, everyone else just thought it was a big deal. Actually I'm fairly certain he and I drank together at Cat/Griz just a few weeks after I kicked him off if memory serves.
Can't convince me he is a good guy. After his defense of DUIs, racial insensitivity and blatant assholish behavior, he deserves to be removed. And it has nothing to with being a Griz fan.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:40 am

Cataholic wrote:
kmax wrote:As a matter of fact I already did boot him a couple years ago during the great AlphaGriz ebay username sale farce. You all have your fellow Cat fans to thank for Alpha being back actually. So much whining about how unjust it was that I kicked him off. Not even kidding. Alpha didn't care, I didn't really care, everyone else just thought it was a big deal. Actually I'm fairly certain he and I drank together at Cat/Griz just a few weeks after I kicked him off if memory serves.
Can't convince me he is a good guy. After his defense of DUIs, racial insensitivity and blatant assholish behavior, he deserves to be removed. And it has nothing to with being a Griz fan.
Fair enough, not even going to try and convince you, I was just explaining. He is kind of an asshole, and from a moderator standpoint he is a pain in the ass. He would even agree and usually does. That said, for an opinionated idiot he's a decent guy (as I am sure a lot of the people that I have issues with here are, even dencat most likely) outside of the cess pool that is anonymous internet message boards.

TIrwin24
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by TIrwin24 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:52 am

Cataholic wrote:

"I've always followed in my father's footsteps, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because it is in my spirit."

-Singlefin Yellow