Cat Griz Tickets

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MSU5U7
BobcatNation Redshirt

Cat Griz Tickets

Post by MSU5U7 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:11 pm

I know this is probably a longshot, but does anyone have a Cat-Griz ticket that they are looking to unload. One would be great, but I would take two off someone’s hands. I somehow missed the deadline when they went on sale and now have a very disappointed family member and her plus one.

CatAttack22
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Cat Griz Tickets

Post by CatAttack22 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:51 pm

MSU5U7 wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:11 pm
I know this is probably a longshot, but does anyone have a Cat-Griz ticket that they are looking to unload. One would be great, but I would take two off someone’s hands. I somehow missed the deadline when they went on sale and now have a very disappointed family member and her plus one.
Good luck. It's funny saying 'somehow missed the deadline' when they went on sale in August and were sold out in one day. That was a little while ago. lol. I'm sure the 3rd party websites have tickets for sale, they'll just be pricey. Google may be your friend.

jhopmsu79
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by jhopmsu79 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:12 pm

Very easy just walk up before the game there are always a lot for sale. Been to the last 10 Cat griz and never had a problem finding a ticket

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by The MICKSTER » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:16 pm

:goodpost: :goodpost:
jhopmsu79 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:12 pm
Very easy just walk up before the game there are always a lot for sale. Been to the last 10 Cat griz and never had a problem finding a ticket
That’s been my experience as well…….combined with the weather not being so good, I think there will be plenty of tickets available