Thompson Falls RV Space

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Thompson Falls RV Space

Post by RickRund » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Got my weekly email from rvparkreviews today. They usually highlight a dozen or so spots in US and Canada. One of them today was B&L RV Space. Yes, one space. A very private roughly 1/4 acre spot. Views of the Cabinet Mountains and the Clearwater River down the slope. No hookups. A firepit and picnic table... Address is 24 Dixie Rd, Thompson Falls. From looking at the map it looks much closer to Belknap. cross the River. We are giving this some thought...

Looks really relaxing!

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Pecos24
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Thompson Falls RV Space

Post by Pecos24 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 am

Just a few comments... it is the Clark Fork River. Belknap is not really a town, well it was, probably over 100 years ago. There is one building there now. I’m not sure you can see the Cabinets from there, maybe. In any case it is a beautiful area, with the reservoir and mountains all around. It is my wish to move back to that country some day, even though I would be surrounded by Griz fans.

Bill Zander
CS '93
AKA - "F'n sorry ass"

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Re: Thompson Falls RV Space

Post by RickRund » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:25 am

Pecos24 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:14 am
Just a few comments... it is the Clark Fork River. Belknap is not really a town, well it was, probably over 100 years ago. There is one building there now. I’m not sure you can see the Cabinets from there, maybe. In any case it is a beautiful area, with the reservoir and mountains all around. It is my wish to move back to that country some day, even though I would be surrounded by Griz fans.
Thanks for the correction. Just sort of had a brain fart.

I would get great use out of all my CAT gear. Sounds like a great place to live :D

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.