alumni in Seattle area

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

briannell
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

alumni in Seattle area

Post by briannell » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:06 pm

Graduated in '96 Chemical Eng., wife was Exercise Wellness. Now Grad student at UW (Env. Eng.)wondering if any alumni in proximity to get together around Cat/Griz time frame. Played football '91 -'94 would like to see old friends.

Rebecca
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please donate to PEDS cancer research-
a cure is just around the bend

support mastiff rescue
www.mastiff.org

Citygirl
New Recruit

Post by Citygirl » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:20 pm

Hi there,
I live in Seattle and graduated from MSU in 2000 (Health Promotion). I've never been to a Cat/Griz party here in Seattle, but I know there are quite a few places that televise the game. It would be great to meet up with other Bobcats this year to watch the game.

Briana West

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:27 pm

"MatchMaker, Matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch....."

8-[

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:06 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:"MatchMaker, Matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch....."

8-[
Heh Heh. Yes, I think it's about time for them to exchange photos. Speaking of which... whitemeat, if I'm gonna share my Oly with ya, I'll need to see a picture... 8) 8) 8)

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

briannell
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

matchmaker comment

Post by briannell » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:13 pm

Hey, we've been married 7 years with two kids, no matchmaking needed!
However, always looking for 'cats to chat with and so does my wife Rebecca.

Rebecca
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please donate to PEDS cancer research-
a cure is just around the bend

support mastiff rescue
www.mastiff.org

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:38 pm

catatac wrote:
Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:"MatchMaker, Matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch....."

8-[
Heh Heh. Yes, I think it's about time for them to exchange photos. Speaking of which... whitemeat, if I'm gonna share my Oly with ya, I'll need to see a picture... 8) 8) 8)
It's right there, next to every post I make on here. :)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

greencat
New Recruit

Local Cat Bars

Post by greencat » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:31 pm

I just recently moved to the Seattle area a few months ago and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to post a list of local areas to go and watch Bobcat football. Thanks!

raincat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by raincat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:18 pm

Your family room for the CAT-griz game. For other televised Bobcat games you are going to need to buy some type of dish. You can listen to all games via the internet.

For you Montana natives living in the Seattle area, there used to be a Montana day picnic that drew hundreds. Then they outlawed alcohol in the parks and nobody came.