One Ticket Needed for Gold Rush

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

saintcat40
BobcatNation Letterman

One Ticket Needed for Gold Rush

Post by saintcat40 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:32 pm

My daughter is a freshman student at MSU and tried to get her boyfriend a buddy ticket so that he could accompany our family to the game. Unfortunately she couldn’t get it figured out. Under past conditions we would just buy one up there the night of the game from people who are selling their extras. However, with this new ticket system, I don’t know how that will work. Anyone have an end zone ticket to sell for $25??? Or any suggestions? Thanks

kmax
Site Admin

Re: One Ticket Needed for Gold Rush

Post by kmax » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:22 pm

Probably not ideal but they are selling standing room only tickets that could at least get him into the game. https://montanastate.evenue.net/cgi-bin ... d=ev_twmsu

But I bet if you can’t find one on here from someone you would be able to find something at the tailgates by asking around.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:21 am

We are not going. I put them in our Google wallets. I'm not sure how to transfer them. I guess we could do screenshots. I'll sell them both for $50. Section 116 row 30, seats 28 and 29

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

saintcat40
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by saintcat40 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:32 am

Allcat, I appreciate that, but I only need one. Thanks, Kmax, for the suggestion of asking at tailgates. I hope the screenshot works 😊.