Lookiiiiiing Gooooood!!

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Lookiiiiiing Gooooood!!

Post by mslacat » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:21 am

Hey guys you did a great job! It looks fantastic. If you need any help with any thing give me a jingle. One question though, with all of these board options, those anoying little post I do from time to time that really only touch breifly on sports but are really just a chance for me to vent. Which board do you want the under.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:27 am

I think the "Bobcat Hangout" is probably the best "catch-all" board for random topics of interest. That will keep us from ever again having to hear the "Gee, I thought this was a sports board" comment, and will allow us to blow off steam on whatever topic comes to mind.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:28 am

Thanks msla. I would assume you are referring to the griz sweatshirt Christmas present, elementary school Cat/Griz soccer game type posts? Those enjoyable nuggets are intertwined enough with Cat sports to go on the Athletics board. That is where we envision most of the stuff going, but if it is completely off the subject of Cat sports the Hangout would be the place. Or the smack board may be the place if it is a vent that is intended to rile up those in your neck of the woods.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat Pride
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat Pride » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:40 pm

Great job guys, love the new site! Beats the heck out of the old rivals and espn sites.

hoags11
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by hoags11 » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:36 pm

Hey how do I get one of those cool pictures under my user ID??????

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:04 pm

hoags11 wrote:Hey how do I get one of those cool pictures under my user ID??????
They are called avatars, click on the profile button at the top of any board page and then go down to the bottom and you can upload a picture that will be displayed below your username.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon