Cat/Griz Satellite locations? Minneapolis?

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Cat/Griz Satellite locations? Minneapolis?

Post by thuss » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Does anybody know where the Cat/Griz gathering is in Minneapolis this year?

SonomaCat

Re: Cat/Griz Satellite locations? Minneapolis?

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:58 pm

thuss wrote:Does anybody know where the Cat/Griz gathering is in Minneapolis this year?
It doesn't appear to be working right now (the entire MSU site isn't working for me at the moment), but this link has all of the Cat/Griz game locations across the country:

http://alumni.montana.edu/events/catgriz/

By the way ... I will most likely be at the Minneapolis party this year, so if please introduce yourself to me if you make it!

ChiOCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by ChiOCat » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:35 am

Wow, they moved it. We attended at Gabby's in St Paul a few times when we lived in Iowa.

Minneapolis - St. Louis Park
Park Tavern ** NEW location
http://www.parktavern.net/
3401 Louisiana Ave S
952-929-6810
Jerod Fehrenbach '02
952-334-0680
jfehren@aol.com

BAC, is that the closest party to you?? :wink:

"We are all vulnerable, and all fallible, with mortality our only certainty..." - Dr Kenneth Bock

CatRowdy
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by CatRowdy » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:52 am

I attended a few years ago; you won't be disappointed; Minneapolis Fans are a great crowd.
Have a good time and GO CATS!!!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:15 pm

Only BAC would practically fly over Bozeman to watch a game, one which he had tickets for no less, in Minneapolis! ;)

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:06 pm

kmax wrote:Only BAC would practically fly over Bozeman to watch a game, one which he had tickets for no less, in Minneapolis! ;)
I only go where my CIA assignments take me. Doh! Did I say that alound? I meant, where my traveling salesman sales calls take me. The Glengarry account, yeah, that's it. :wink:

CatRowdy
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Cat/Griz Satellite locations? Minneapolis?

Post by CatRowdy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 am

Bay Area Cat wrote:
thuss wrote:Does anybody know where the Cat/Griz gathering is in Minneapolis this year?
It doesn't appear to be working right now (the entire MSU site isn't working for me at the moment), but this link has all of the Cat/Griz game locations across the country:

http://alumni.montana.edu/events/catgriz/

By the way ... I will most likely be at the Minneapolis party this year, so if please introduce yourself to me if you make it!
I've been to the Minneapolis Party twice in the last 10 years. It's a great time and great people. I think all the best Griz folks moved east; cause they are a lot of fun in Minneapolis.