Joe Lundardi 2024 Bracketology

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bobcat80
BobcatNation Letterman

Joe Lundardi 2024 Bracketology

Post by Bobcat80 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:33 pm

I know there's a lot of unknowns at this point, but it's still fun to see. Joe Lunardi has MSU as a 12 seed next year.

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story ... redictions

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Joe Lundardi 2024 Bracketology

Post by Montanabob » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:51 pm

Hard to see a aq for next year with the program losses.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by aucat » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:34 pm

Yeah, I looked at the site and it DID say to check back to see the changes going forward. Projected seeds move up or down. I predict that you will see Montana State disappear from the bracket next time it is updated. Our coach is gone and the team has pretty much dissolved. The strange thing is, after the way our men finished I was planning to buy season tickets next year for the men. But with this new landscape of roster turnover I find myself really losing interest. I will probably spend more time watching high school hoops next year. Their rosters are a lot more stable!

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:13 pm

aucat wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:34 pm
Yeah, I looked at the site and it DID say to check back to see the changes going forward. Projected seeds move up or down. I predict that you will see Montana State disappear from the bracket next time it is updated. Our coach is gone and the team has pretty much dissolved. The strange thing is, after the way our men finished I was planning to buy season tickets next year for the men. But with this new landscape of roster turnover I find myself really losing interest. I will probably spend more time watching high school hoops next year. Their rosters are a lot more stable!
High school might be more stable in rural America, but I remember recently perhaps Philipsburg losing a high profile player (maybe football). From what I read in more populous areas recruiting and transferring among high schools is at a pretty high level. Perhaps AAU ball (pre-professional?) takes some of the pressure off high schools.