Big Sky in Boise Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bobcatfan15
BobcatNation Team Captain

Big Sky in Boise Tickets

Post by bobcatfan15 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:21 pm

Wondering no if people are buying an all session pass? Or paying per game?! This is our first year attending. It seems like on Ticketmaster all of the good seats are unavailable. Anyone have any insight?

TYIA

"The season is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes"-Coach Green

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Big Sky in Boise Tickets

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Bought all-session for both. Either way is fine. Lots of seats available. I don't think people sit in their assigned seats too much. It's fun to float around especially in the early rounds when there is lots of room.

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:16 pm

I agree with Belgrade Bobcat. I buy all sessions pass only because I go to a lot of games besides just Bobcat games. And those passes were not in Bobcat section. If only going to Bobcat games you can easily just buy single session passes. the only sessions that seats are significantly full is championship night. And lot of good seating even on second deck. Good viewing from second deck and closer to the floor than at Bobcat basketball. As teams lose out more seats come open. A couple years ago, a fellow from Weber was giving away his all sessions passes after they lost out.

Suggest buying single session passes in Bobcat section and get seats where you can. Might get asked to move but OK.

Last year so many Bobcat fans came it was like we were the home team.

Edit: you can buy single session passes at the box office at the stadium rather than Ticketmaster. Trust me you will get a seat,

bobcatfan15

Post by bobcatfan15 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:17 am

BobcatDel wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:16 pm
I agree with Belgrade Bobcat. I buy all sessions pass only because I go to a lot of games besides just Bobcat games. And those passes were not in Bobcat section. If only going to Bobcat games you can easily just buy single session passes. the only sessions that seats are significantly full is championship night. And lot of good seating even on second deck. Good viewing from second deck and closer to the floor than at Bobcat basketball. As teams lose out more seats come open. A couple years ago, a fellow from Weber was giving away his all sessions passes after they lost out.

Suggest buying single session passes in Bobcat section and get seats where you can. Might get asked to move but OK.

Last year so many Bobcat fans came it was like we were the home team.

Edit: you can buy single session passes at the box office at the stadium rather than Ticketmaster. Trust me you will get a seat,
Perfect! Thank you both so much! Excited to watch The Cats today!!!

"The season is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes"-Coach Green

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 am

How has attendance been so far?

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:56 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 am
I'd say pretty good. But now we're going into the weekdays. That might not be so great. We'll see. EWU had a nice crowd. Maybe they'll stay for their women's team, but I doubt it. Idaho men getting bounced won't help. ISU men are up tomorrow, but I'm not expecting their fans to travel too well. The griz men and women crowds should be good as per usual.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:37 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:56 pm
RickRund wrote:
I'd say pretty good. But now we're going into the weekdays. That might not be so great. We'll see. EWU had a nice crowd. Maybe they'll stay for their women's team, but I doubt it. Idaho men getting bounced won't help. ISU men are up tomorrow, but I'm not expecting their fans to travel too well. The griz men and women crowds should be good as per usual.
Thank you.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

bobcatfan15

Post by bobcatfan15 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:57 am

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
Are people meeting at fan zones prior to the games?! We didn’t make it over there yesterday. Would love to tomorrow!

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:04 am

bobcatfan15 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:57 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
Are people meeting at fan zones prior to the games?! We didn’t make it over there yesterday. Would love to tomorrow!
There was a great turnout for the pep rally before the women's game. Didn't make it the men's pep rally because there was a blizzard going so headed right back in the arena. I love the pep rallys-the band, cheerleaders, and champ entertain us. Parilla Grill at Idaho and 5th. The owner is a Bobcat and was very happy to have us.

bobcatfan15

Post by bobcatfan15 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:00 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:04 am
bobcatfan15 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:57 am
BelgradeBobcat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
There was a great turnout for the pep rally before the women's game. Didn't make it the men's pep rally because there was a blizzard going so headed right back in the arena. I love the pep rallys-the band, cheerleaders, and champ entertain us. Parilla Grill at Idaho and 5th. The owner is a Bobcat and was very happy to have us.
That’s awesome! Hopefully there is a good turn out tomorrow!!