UND Women's Hoops Team. Whew!!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

UND Women's Hoops Team. Whew!!

Post by aucat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:39 pm

I picked up a friend at the BZN airport this afternoon and the entire UND women's basketball team was there getting their luggage. I'm 6 feet and there were 3 or 4 of their girls that towered over me. I congratulated them on their season and first place standings, but said we are hoping they stump their toes here tomorrow night. These girls are indeed classy and fine representatives of their university.

From a physical standpoint, I don't see how in the world we can match up with them, which raises the obvious question: How the heck did we beat them at their place???? And what happened to MSU AFTER that great win????

I'll be there tomorrow night. Go Cats. Get back on track!

bpcats20
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: UND Women's Hoops Team. Whew!!

Post by bpcats20 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm

We beat them the first time with team speed and hitting threes. We got the win tonight, which proves what I thought about the Big Sky Conference Women's Basketball.

There are no favorites in this conference just which team shows up to play each night will win. All the teams are very balanced. UND and UM Grizzlies style of play probably provides the most consistency from game to game. However, our Lady Cats can beat anyone in the conference depending on their confidence and whether they can keep their shot falling.

If the Cats can make the tournament, they will be a very dangerous team to face in the first round.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm

bpcats20 wrote:We beat them the first time with team speed and hitting threes. We got the win tonight, which proves what I thought about the Big Sky Conference Women's Basketball.

There are no favorites in this conference just which team shows up to play each night will win. All the teams are very balanced. UND and UM Grizzlies style of play probably provides the most consistency from game to game. However, our Lady Cats can beat anyone in the conference depending on their confidence and whether they can keep their shot falling.

If the Cats can make the tournament, they will be a very dangerous team to face in the first round.
If they run like they did tonight and Hommes shoots like she did, they will be tough to beat. Here's the story.

MSU women sprint past UND at home, 78-67
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=32734" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WyomingGrizFan
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by WyomingGrizFan » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Congrats on the MSU win over North Dakota; that's two out of two now. Just keep beating everybody else, except the LG, and I'll be happy.