Someone Post Old Cat Griz Victories on Youtube Please

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

abcd123
New Recruit

Someone Post Old Cat Griz Victories on Youtube Please

Post by abcd123 » Fri May 12, 2023 8:44 am

A few years ago the Missoula KPAX (more like KLAX-adaisical am i right LOL LOL HAHAHA LOL LOL LOL) posted a bunch of full game videos of some Cat Griz not victories on the site my insolent grandson calls "The YouTube".

If anyone out there has tapes of our Cat Griz victories (2002, 2003, etc) or any other big time victories (Furman '06, Colorado '06, etc), could you please post them on this new timey technology?

Luckily someone has posted all the 2005 games, which were great and allowed me to relive my vibrant youthful 80s man Mungo Jerry was great.

I'm just an old chunk of coal and can't figure out this newfangled technology like the VCRs, DVDs, phonographs, or Generative AI's. If someone else could, you would help rest these weary old bones of mine.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Re: Someone Post Old Cat Griz Victories on Youtube Please

Post by Cat Grad » Fri May 12, 2023 9:26 am

abcd123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 8:44 am
A few years ago the Missoula KPAX (more like KLAX-adaisical am i right LOL LOL HAHAHA LOL LOL LOL) posted a bunch of full game videos of some Cat Griz not victories on the site my insolent grandson calls "The YouTube".

If anyone out there has tapes of our Cat Griz victories (2002, 2003, etc) or any other big time victories (Furman '06, Colorado '06, etc), could you please post them on this new timey technology?

Luckily someone has posted all the 2005 games, which were great and allowed me to relive my vibrant youthful 80s man Mungo Jerry was great.

I'm just an old chunk of coal and can't figure out this newfangled technology like the VCRs, DVDs, phonographs, or Generative AI's. If someone else could, you would help rest these weary old bones of mine.
Just Google That Stuff. Google knows everything, unlike Siri or Alexa. They're just a couple dumb ass b*tch in the box babes...

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri May 12, 2023 9:44 am

If anyone has tapes of any games and doesn’t know how to digitize them, let me know and I can help you out. You will need a VCR, a $20 converter, and a computer. If you don’t have a VCR, I can digitize the tapes for you for free. This offer is just for football or basketball games, I’m not doing your wedding or vacation videos.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri May 12, 2023 9:53 am

AFCAT wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 9:44 am
If anyone has tapes of any games and doesn’t know how to digitize them, let me know and I can help you out. You will need a VCR, a $20 converter, and a computer. If you don’t have a VCR, I can digitize the tapes for you for free. This offer is just for football or basketball games, I’m not doing your wedding or vacation videos.
Oh this is bullshizzz. I have an old vcr tape with awesome footage of a raging keg party at, and outside of the birdhouses from 1989 and I’m sure everyone would love to watch it, :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

abcd123
New Recruit

Post by abcd123 » Fri May 12, 2023 10:28 am

Cat Grad wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 9:26 am
abcd123 wrote:

Just Google That Stuff. Google knows everything, unlike Siri or Alexa. They're just a couple dumb ass b*tch in the box babes...
I have attempted to use what my sloth-like leech of a grandson called "The Google" but, as the young people say, "No Dice".

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri May 12, 2023 11:00 am

abcd123 wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 10:28 am
Cat Grad wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 9:26 am
abcd123 wrote:

I have attempted to use what my sloth-like leech of a grandson called "The Google" but, as the young people say, "No Dice".
May I suggest calling someone your age in Hanover? NH, not WA...

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Fri May 12, 2023 11:19 am

In the meantime you can watch a lot of FCS football here
https://www.youtube.com/@WallytheBroncoToo

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

BlueNGoldTilIDie
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BlueNGoldTilIDie » Fri May 12, 2023 1:20 pm

If someone has the whole 2016 Cat Griz game to put on youtube that would be amazing. The only thing is just a quick 5 minute clip on that game.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Fri May 12, 2023 2:25 pm

abcd123 wrote:

I just want to watch the old Manwich commercials!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat May 13, 2023 11:09 am

Colorado game. Seems to be mostly the radio broadcast though or Colorado had terrible TV production values back then.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sun May 14, 2023 11:01 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 11:09 am
Colorado game. Seems to be mostly the radio broadcast though or Colorado had terrible TV production values back then.

Thank you! Fun to relive. I was always an Evin Groves fan, and I see why all over again. Lots of speed and a bit more juice than I remembered.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon May 15, 2023 7:43 am

BlueNGoldTilIDie wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 1:20 pm
If someone has the whole 2016 Cat Griz game to put on youtube that would be amazing. The only thing is just a quick 5 minute clip on that game.
I think I still have it recorded on my DVR, if anyone can tell me how to keep it - and all of the others - I'm all ears!

This was the one where the only pass completed by the Murray was right at the end of the game to seal it, correct?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon May 15, 2023 7:51 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:43 am
BlueNGoldTilIDie wrote:
I think I still have it recorded on my DVR, if anyone can tell me how to keep it - and all of the others - I'm all ears!

This was the one where the only pass completed by the Murray was right at the end of the game to seal it, correct?
Actually, he completed two passes in that game, including the one at the end. You can Google how to transfer from a DVR to a computer.

BlueNGoldTilIDie
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BlueNGoldTilIDie » Mon May 15, 2023 9:31 am

AFCAT wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:51 am
grizzh8r wrote:
BlueNGoldTilIDie wrote:

Actually, he completed two passes in that game, including the one at the end. You can Google how to transfer from a DVR to a computer.
Yeah I would love to be able to rewatch that. My dvr somehow deleted all the old saved games so I haven’t been able to rewatch those. Crazy ending.

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Tue May 16, 2023 2:29 pm

OK- The "Double Bird Game" 1997

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Tue May 16, 2023 2:56 pm

Cats win in 2018 makes 1997 look like nothin'

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue May 16, 2023 5:33 pm

The Butcher wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:56 pm
@Go Scats Go Check out this Bobcat collapse from 25 years ago!

@The Butcher Aww, that's cute grizzlie fan... HOLD MY BEER.

:lol: :lol:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun May 21, 2023 7:01 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:33 pm
The Butcher wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:56 pm
@Go Scats Go Check out this Bobcat collapse from 25 years ago!

@The Butcher Aww, that's cute grizzlie fan... HOLD MY BEER.

:lol: :lol:
You gotta admit the "double bird" was a classic msu move :lol: :lol: :lol:

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

BlueNGoldTilIDie
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BlueNGoldTilIDie » Thu May 25, 2023 9:07 am

grizzh8r wrote:
BlueNGoldTilIDie wrote:

Any luck in getting that 2016 game uploaded to youtube?

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:53 am

The game i would like to see a more extensive video of is the 2017 game. I think the only thing out there is a two minute highlight by one of the local stations.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber