Indoor facility

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Indoor facility

Post by tdub » Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 pm

D-Wreck wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 3:52 pm
PHAT CAT wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:53 pm
The utility locate girl is up marking for construction excavation to proceed. You only do that, when your ready to get after it.
You should really call 811 before any digging, getting after it or not.
I tried calling 811 before getting after it one time. Let’s just say it wasn’t appreciated and it didn’t end well.

I’ll show myself out :oops:

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm

tdub wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 pm
D-Wreck wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
The utility locate girl is up marking for construction excavation to proceed. You only do that, when your ready to get after it.
I tried calling 811 before getting after it one time. Let’s just say it wasn’t appreciated and it didn’t end well.

The question is, did they find any buried wiring in the location you were planning on getting after it? I'm sorry I asked that, but not deleting it.

A guy moved into our neighborhood a few years ago and calls 811 whenever he does any digging including every year when he rototills his garden and when he digs up his potatoes in said garden. They've told him enough of that but he still does it every year. That may not be the quirkiest thing about him. He is truly one strange dude.

Glad to hear about any small step forward on the IPF.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue May 07, 2024 8:11 am

tdub wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 pm
D-Wreck wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:

I was actually patting myself on the back for my witty repartee. Yours was much much better. I even had trouble reading yours to my wife without laughing.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic