Any TV or web TV of the Holiday BB tourney?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WYOBISONMAN
BobcatNation Letterman

Any TV or web TV of the Holiday BB tourney?

Post by WYOBISONMAN » Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:51 am

Hello again Cat fans.....WYOBISONMAN here with a question....is there going to be any type of TV or web TV coverage of the Holiday BB tourney in Bozeman? I won't make it up there, but I would love to watch a couple games on TV or my PC.....Geez....maybe the Bison will beat you guys?!! :wink:

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:29 pm

It's never been on TV before so I doubt it. I'm looking forward to seeing the Bison in Bozeman, but I'm afraid they're going to beat us. They weren't supposed to be so good this year-thus insuring our appearance in the championship game saturday night.

WYOBISONMAN
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by WYOBISONMAN » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:28 pm

I think most of us Bison fans are shocked at how fast the NDSU freshmen have come on! We will be eligible for the post season the year these kids are Seniors......

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:44 pm

It will be a fun contest between Montana State and North Dakota State, like the football game this year. Is Northern Colorado really a better fit than NDSU? I doubt it. But I'm looking forward to that game and a friendly rivalry with North Dakota St.

PS-WyoBisonMan, I don't think there's a TV link, but you can listen to the radio link. Look at www.msubobcats.com or www.sportsjuice.com.

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.