Lets Move On

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Robcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Lets Move On

Post by Robcat » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:22 pm

The better team won this weekend and my hat goes off to the Griz. What a great program they have built over the past decade. Can the Cats accomplish the same. I believe we can, and Kramer will be an important part of that rebuilding. Will we in the in next 10 years have a new stadium that seats 23,000+, no but we will have a stadium that we can be proud to have and we will have great crouds. If you compare population bases of Missoula county vs Gallatin they have a population base of 259,000 to pull from, Gallatin has 112,000. These stats consider counties that border Gallatin and Missoula. That will allways have an impact on any stadium capacity. Will we continue to build on the tradition that started with Kramer, yes we will. Will the Griz dominate the Cats in that time period, I do not think so. Am I dissapointed in last Saturdays game, yes I am. Am I depressed about our program, no I am not. We could spend the winter debating who has the best coach, who is going to be the BSC winner in 2005, etc. But I am sure Kramer and company has moved on, its now time for recruiting, analyzing staff and preparing for next year. Will we have a winning season next year, yes we will, will be Big Sky champs next year, don't know, but I will guarntee you we will be in the hunt. The tea leaves look good.

Fun year, looking forward to 2005, and congrats to the Griz. A word of advice to the Griz, do not get to cocky, we will be back. GO CATS!!!

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:49 pm

NOrthwestern state beat the heck out of Sam Houston this year. They run the ball and it appears they have a pretty good defense if they beat Sam Houston. It appeared last night on the friz coaches show that everyone was looking forward to going to Statesboro the following week.. beware the Demons!

2024 Resume dominance