My pick revisited....

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

The_Bobcats_Suck
BobcatNation Redshirt

My pick revisited....

Post by The_Bobcats_Suck » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:38 am

The Bobcats Suck wrote:Griz-42
Cats-28

I see the Griz defense making the Cats offense one dimensional. We semi-contain Mr. Lulay, but he still puts up his usual numbers. The Cats kicker will miss a field goal early, causing Kramer to totally abandon any field goal attempts inside the 20. The Griz will have a short field all day, while the Cats won't. The Griz by 2 TDs is my prediction. I will be back after the game to rub it in. You can count on it.

Go Griz!!
I just want to say great game to the Cat Nation. I also wanted to let you know that I think Lulay is a stud. If he is not playing on Sundays in a few years, I will be surpised. I will admit he might be just a tad better than Ochs, but not by a whole bunch.

Well Bobcat Nation, how did I do on my prediction? We did make your offense one dimensional. Your kicker missed two field goals, not one. Of course the Griz had great field position, while the cats usually had a long way to go to score.

Oh, the most important part of my prediction, Griz by 2 TDs! If your kicker would have made that damn PAT I would have been right on.

Oh well, you can't look a gift horse in the mouth?
Last edited by The_Bobcats_Suck on Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.