BIG GAME FOR BOBCATS

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

BIG GAME FOR BOBCATS

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:29 pm

Not to put any pressure on anyone, but I really think this game is HUGE for the Bobcat program (even though we don't make the playoffs either way). Getting that 3rd straight win and keeping the momentum going against our rival can only make our recruiting in the next few years get even better. I agree that long streaks dont' make a rivalry as interesting though. With the Cat/Griz coming back to Bozeman next year (and our offense will be IN TACT) this game could be a big spring board/momentum game going into next year again.

LETS GO CATS! Any CATS fans going to the game this weekend ... SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT until you can't scream anymore. Lets get this game!

I LIKE OUR CHANCES!
Last edited by CARDIAC_CATS on Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:36 pm

Sorry Cardiac, I called on my 8-ball and asked if the Grizzlies were going to lose tomorrow....

....it said "Are you F**King Crazy??"

Besides, next year I think the Cats will be much better than this year. I'm nervous about that.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.