Cat/friz Predictions

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Cat/friz Predictions

Post by wbtfg » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:15 pm

I haven't posted a prediction all year, but CAT/jizz is a special occation.

CATS: 147
friz: -20

friz get docked 20 points for excessive whining by the head coach.

BWahlberg
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BWahlberg » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:34 pm

Griz - 55
Cats - 52

The best QB prevails

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:30 pm

Re/Max Griz wrote:Griz - 55
Cats - 52

The best QB prevails
OMG!!! Stop it. I am laughing so damn hard that I might miss my plane. That has got to be the funniest griz joke I have ever heard. :wink: Have you been riding the team bus and getting a contact high. Come on. Do you really beleive that crap?

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

SausageCrotch
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SausageCrotch » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:38 pm

94VegasCat wrote:
Cats - 52

The best QB prevails
OMG!!! Stop it. I am laughing so damn hard that I might miss my plane. That has got to be the funniest griz joke I have ever heard. :wink: Have you been riding the team bus and getting a contact high. Come on. Do you really beleive that crap?
You're right Vegas, this is more like it: Griz 55, Cats 17

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:55 pm

SausageCrotch wrote:
94VegasCat wrote:
Cats - 52

The best QB prevails
Did the griz grow a defense recently? :oops:
Yep, your defense still ranks (pun) really low in all of I-AA football. Isn't one of your d-tackles out. It's all good though, just a few more days until your sausage is really shown to be a beenie weenie. :oops:

Nick
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Nick » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:22 pm

94VegasCat wrote:
SausageCrotch wrote:
94VegasCat wrote:
Cats - 52

The best QB prevails
Did the griz grow a defense recently? :oops:
Yep, your defense still ranks (pun) really low in all of I-AA football. Isn't one of your d-tackles out. It's all good though, just a few more days until your sausage is really shown to be a beenie weenie. :oops:
Average points allowed by Bobcats in 2004 -- 25.5
Average points allowed by Grizzlies in 2004 -- 24.9

:shock:

But as they say in rivalries, throw the records out the window :wink: even 64-34
Last edited by Nick on Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FTC

rabidgrizfan
New Recruit

Post by rabidgrizfan » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:36 pm

No point in saying that it will be a runaway by either side. The Griz have played their best the last 2 games and are riding an emotional high. The cats have given their last 2 away. Put the pride factor in there and it will be close.
GRIZ 38
cats 34

Because everybody is entitled to my opinion

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:16 pm

Insulting our defense. We've got one of the best turnover ratios in the nation. What about the boobcats?

Also aren't you guys down to two freshman corners? I wouldn't be ripping on our pass D if thats the case.

PS - How DO you blow a 21 point lead?

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by 94VegasCat » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:24 pm

Re/Max Griz wrote:Insulting our defense. We've got one of the best turnover ratios in the nation. What about the boobcats?

Also aren't you guys down to two freshman corners? I wouldn't be ripping on our pass D if thats the case.

Speaking of BLOW, how do I get in touch with the team doctor? Maybe I could just call LEX.

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:34 pm

You didn't answer my question buddy 8)

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:38 pm

No details about this one. Griz by 10.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

SausageCrotch
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by SausageCrotch » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:40 pm

Honestly I don't see this one even being close. I know all you Cat fans think your team is the shiznit, but I can see the handwriting on the wall and I'll tell you right now the Griz will win by AT LEAST 2 TDs. I'll also say that Lulay will be under 400 yards passing. Go ahead fellas, tell me how crazy and stupid I am, but when the dust settles after the game saturday and you look up at the scoreboard, just REMEMBER WHAT THE CROTCH TOLD YOU!!!

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:49 pm

Re/Max Griz wrote:Insulting our defense. We've got one of the best turnover ratios in the nation. What about the boobcats?

You guys like to keep pointing to our 2 freshman corners - what does it say that our 2 freshman corners are still ranked way ahead of passing yards allowed over the grizzlies' secondary? I see they moved up from 117th to 116th in the nation, that is impressive. Your run defense is hardly any better - some people forget to mention that Roger Robinson and Ryan Fuqua, two rushers we stuffed, ran roughshod all over the grizzly defense. Even though you killed Sac, Mole ran all over you guys to the tune of 175 yards (don't worry, we haven't forgotten what he did to us...). Your defensive line doesn't get any pressure or penetration at the line of scrimmage, your linebackers are either slow and out of position or too fast for their own good (Utterback) and overrun their assignments, and your secondary is one of the worst in the nation.

I still wouldn't take one single grizzly defensive player for one of ours, even with the way our defense has played the last two weeks. I think they will come out with a renewed sense of mission, and will play much better this week. I'm not saying we will shut the grizzlies down entirely, because they have a good offense and dangerous players. We will not, however, give up anywhere near 50 points to them. Thus, the game will come down to whether the griz defense can stop the Bobcats from scoring. I don't think they can. We'll give them their turnovers and still punch upwards of 45 points on them. To steal Cardiac's catch phrase, I like our chances. The better team will win on Saturday - it has the last 7 years and usually does.

GO CATS GO!!!

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:51 pm

SausageCrotch wrote:Honestly I don't see this one even being close. I know all you Cat fans think your team is the shiznit, but I can see the handwriting on the wall and I'll tell you right now the Griz will win by AT LEAST 2 TDs. I'll also say that Lulay will be under 400 yards passing. Go ahead fellas, tell me how crazy and stupid I am, but when the dust settles after the game saturday and you look up at the scoreboard, just REMEMBER WHAT THE CROTCH TOLD YOU!!!
So... many... things... to... say......... Must... resist.......

GO CATS GO!!!

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:57 pm

Some how I can't seem to get an answer to my question.

HOW does a team blow a 21 point lead?

Thank you.

PS - Bozone I agree with you the best team will win Sat. And IF its the cats I will be here on this board and give you guys props. I guess we call lay all this to rest come Sat. afternoon around 4 or 4:30

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:08 am

OK, I'll answer ReMax. You blow a 21-point lead by not playing with the killer instinct necessary to put a great team away when you have the chance. Eastern was the better team, they were probably down to one more 3-and-out in the 3rd quarter before they threw the towel in, but they made the plays they needed to make. Eastern also has a very competent coaching staff that made great calls and great adjustments.

GO CATS GO!!!

catsalltheway
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by catsalltheway » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:04 am

ok....my prediction...cats23....grizz21

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:08 am

Yes, how do you blow a 21 point lead to a Div II school? NDSU ring any bells? :)

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:12 am

Run the No huddle for Three 3 and outs in the second half with the back up QB.....NDSU went 8-3 this year losing by 3 points to SDSU and UNC both teams that they could have beaten in the last minute of the game and didn't so I'd say NDSU is and will be a good team next year. They also killed Cal poly at Cal Poly something the cats couldn't do at home (thanks to Lulays Interception for a TD) That's how Wildrat.
Last edited by jagur1 on Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four