Today I truly accomplished something

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

lutecat
Member # Retired

Today I truly accomplished something

Post by lutecat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:24 pm

I was banned on egriz for trolling. Which is a laugh. I don't. But those guys have their feelers really hurt.

One of you griz guys here. What's going on? Are you all rounding the wagons?

kwcat
Member # Retired

Re: Today I truly accomplished something

Post by kwcat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:25 pm

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by imacat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:33 pm

lutecat wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:24 pm
I was banned on egriz for trolling. Which is a laugh. I don't. But those guys have their feelers really hurt.

I would not loose any sleep over being banned from egris.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:47 pm

imacat wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:33 pm

I'd lose far more sleep trying to participate over there. The ship is sinking fast and those guys are desperately trying to cling onto anything they can find before it goes under completely.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:48 pm

Oh I'll sleep sleep like a baby.

The funny thing is most of the posters were agreeing with my posts or finding my posts funny.

One poster named me a troll but I thought he was joking because it was after a relevant post. He offered no proof.

@cat4lyf PR can you help me? I need your attorney expertise. You've been trolling here for a little bit so I need your advise!

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Ya, they are eating themselves alive with social media blurbs.

Good job Sir lutecat

Have a wonderful day!!

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:58 pm

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

cat4lyf
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by cat4lyf » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:34 pm

Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:48 pm

The funny thing is most of the posters were agreeing with my posts or finding my posts funny.

One poster named me a troll but I thought he was joking because it was after a relevant post. He offered no proof.

@cat4lyf PR can you help me? I need your attorney expertise. You've been trolling here for a little bit so I need your advise!
Hey @lutecat . Thanks for reaching out. The reason I have not been banned from here is I only say positive things about our coaches and team. You can review all my posts if you want and that is all you will find. If you made a new user on egris and only posted supportive things about the gris I doubt you would be banned. Anyway that might work for you but you will need to say positive things about gris... I don't think I could do it. Best of luck!

MSU alum
Inside Connections
Korner Klub
Tailgate guy
Family man

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:02 pm

cat4lyf wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:34 pm

Hey @lutecat . Thanks for reaching out. The reason I have not been banned from here is I only say positive things about our coaches and team. You can review all my posts if you want and that is all you will find. If you made a new user on egris and only posted supportive things about the gris I doubt you would be banned. Anyway that might work for you but you will need to say positive things about gris... I don't think I could do it. Best of luck!
I definately don't want you banned. You say the funniest things. I get a kick out of you. I love the new character. πŸ˜†

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:49 am

cat4lyf wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:34 pm

Jack, as it's not just coincidence both Dartmouth and Stanford changed their nicknames while you were there, could you be so kind as to explain for all of us what George is talking about here?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ederalist/