I just can't help myself.....

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Re: I just can't help myself.....

Post by PapaG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:01 pm

I still don’t think Mellott is a complete QB but he’s clearly the best option available. I didn’t think he was ready to play in Cheney. Neither did Vigen.

Will be interesting to see how performs against the SDSU zone coverage scene instead of the man-to-man Cover Zero that SHSU played.

Congrats on putting in the effort for this “told your so” post, I guess? Feel better about yourself?

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:06 pm

seataccat wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:58 pm
PapaG » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:37 pm

Again, I see this stuff and laugh because the people posting this garbage have obviously never played sports at a championship level in a big pool of athletes to choose from to start and others to play roles. I have. You haven’t.
This is my personal favorite. Trotting out the ol' I'm a super stud and you're not. So I know more than you.
I am though. Not my fault I’m so amazing.
Last edited by PapaG on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

What a ride

CatsNoMatterWhat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatsNoMatterWhat » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:08 pm

PapaG wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:06 pm
seataccat wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:58 pm
PapaG » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:37 pm

Again, I see this stuff and laugh because the people posting this garbage have obviously never played sports at a championship level in a big pool of athletes to choose from to start and others to play roles. I have. You haven’t.
This is my personal favorite. Trotting out the ol' I'm a super stud and you're not. So I know more than you.
I am though. Not my fault I’m so amazing.
You were VERY limited on how you could respond to this thread, and you did BEAUTIFULLY. =D^

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:12 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:04 pm
PapaG is Bobcat PlayerRep. Somehow every post, no matter the original subject, becomes about him and who he knows.
No clue who you are or what you post, but I guess I am flattered I’m so far in your head?l.

BTW, I didn’t make this thread about me, and the “every post” stuff is a lie. You’re as dishonest as @Cledus but you if it pumps up your self-esteem, be my guest. :lol:
Last edited by PapaG on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What a ride

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 pm

PapaG wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:12 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG is Bobcat PlayerRep. Somehow every post, no matter the original subject, becomes about him and who he knows.
No clue who you are or what you post, but I guess aim flattered I’m in your head?

BTW, I didn’t make this thread about me, and the “every post” stuff is a lie. You’re as dishonest as @Cledus but you if it pumps up your self-esteem, be my guest. :lol:
The fact that I know about your stellar sports career, about your grandparents, and pretty much entire family history, is pretty decent proof you like to talk about yourself.

Sohedges
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Sohedges » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:18 pm

PapaG wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:01 pm
I still don’t think Mellott is a complete QB but he’s clearly the best option available. I didn’t think he was ready to play in Cheney. Neither did Vigen.

Will be interesting to see how performs against the SDSU zone coverage scene instead of the man-to-man Cover Zero that SHSU played.

Congrats on putting in the effort for this “told your so” post, I guess? Feel better about yourself?
You are really somethings. Your “losing the locker room” rants were hilarious. You ridicule and call anyone out who doesn’t agree with your “I played the game” so I know more then you attitude. =D^ In reality you know nothing about what was going on in the locker room all season. But to even the most pedestrian football fan it’s been obvious that McKay was not the answer. Sometimes its better to just stfu when you have been proven so woefully wrong again and again. But you can’t help yourself and I’m the troll right. 8)

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:19 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:15 pm
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
No clue who you are or what you post, but I guess aim flattered I’m in your head?

The fact that I know about your stellar sports career, about your grandparents, and pretty much entire family history, is pretty decent proof you like to talk about yourself.
Some of us have been posting here for over 18 years. Others are … you.

Almost 700 posts in 5 months is super impressive, though. Good job!
Last edited by PapaG on Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What a ride

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Sohedges wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:18 pm
PapaG wrote:

You are really somethings. Your “losing the locker room” rants were hilarious. You ridicule and call anyone out who doesn’t agree with your “I played the game” so I know more then you attitude. =D^ In reality you know nothing about what was going on in the locker room all season. But to even the most pedestrian football fan it’s been obvious that McKay was not the answer. Sometimes its better to just stfu when you have been proven so woefully wrong again and again. But you can’t help yourself and I’m the troll right. 8)
What’s funny is that you’ve already been exposed by @kmax as a Grissly troll. Nice game Friday night. Not at all embarrassing.

What a ride

Lord Vigo
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Lord Vigo » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:33 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

You need to post on here 17 more years. Then you'll never be wrong again.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:43 pm

Lord Vigo wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:33 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Not what I meant at all, but go with it.

Very funny that many of the same posters who whined the most about this historic season are now circle-jerking in this thread calling out other posters for our wrong opinions.

A miserable lot of insecure people.

Anyhow, Go Bobcats!

What a ride

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:46 pm

PapaG wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:19 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Some of us have been posting here for over 18 years. Others are … you.

Almost 700 posts in 5 months is super impressive, though. Good job!
I do post too much. That’s fair.

Lord Vigo

Post by Lord Vigo » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:47 pm

PapaG wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:43 pm
Lord Vigo wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Very funny that many of the same posters who whined the most about this historic season are now circle-jerking in this thread calling out other posters for our wrong opinions.

Anyhow, Go Bobcats!
Yikes dude. This is pretty gross.

Sohedges
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Sohedges » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:48 pm

PapaG wrote:
Lord Vigo wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Anyhow, Go Bobcats!
No circle jerking we are all just lifting a leg and pissing all over your weak ass retorts. Sometimes it’s best to just stfu to keep the urine out of your mouth. But you do you and always have the last word. :lol:

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:52 pm

LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by LIBBYCAT » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:56 pm

Lord Vigo wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Well if that’s all it takes is posting on here for 17 years….I will be back in 2027, till then bear with me!
I will say this, just because you know someone who knows something doesn’t mean it should be publicly broadcast. On the other hand….just because your a legend in your own mind, tattooing it on your forehead is bound to bite you in the a$&.

May I politely suggest we stick to observation and opinion. Belittling someone’s observation or opinion is pointless. Representing facts with hand picked statistics is internet folly at best. Arguing over same, is the definition of ridiculousness.

This year has brought the best in the team and the worst in the fans. The more adversity the team faces the more galvanized they become. The more adversity the team faces the more the fans turn on each other. It’s not quite egris but close. Here’s to hoping the Cats can complete this run!

Lord Vigo

Post by Lord Vigo » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:57 pm

Sohedges wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:48 pm
PapaG wrote:
Lord Vigo wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Anyhow, Go Bobcats!
No circle jerking we are all just lifting a leg and pissing all over your weak ass retorts. Sometimes it’s best to just stfu to keep the urine out of your mouth. But you do you and always have the last word. :lol:
Ah! No!! Also gross.

I disavow all transfer of bodily fluids.

Bunch of weirdos.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:55 pm

PapaG wrote:

You still don’t think Tommy is complete? 2 TD passes, 2 TD runs and a TD reception aren’t enough? Remember when you were lecturing the rest of us about appreciating success and arm chair QBs?

I know you are a stubborn and grumpy man so we’ll wait for you to evolve. Thanks for the appreciation on my time spent putting this together. I really believed that it would bring us closer, a told you so thread seems to be right up your alley.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:59 pm

PapaG wrote:
Lord Vigo wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

Anyhow, Go Bobcats!
I am impressed that you acknowledged your “wrong opinions”. We are making progress my friend.

Bear Spray II
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bear Spray II » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:10 pm

We're all no more than old armchair quarterbacks here. Opinions are like a$$holes - so the saying goes. Unless you were at every practice you really don't know the dynamics or the abilities, or the mental capacity & strength of each teammate. Trust your coaches to put the right players on the field at the right time. Look where this team is! The coaches had one bad game. One. Afterwards they made the right move & I'm glad they did it when they did. Losing to the griz sucked, but it may have been a good thing too - it showed us the coaches can make really tough decisions when needed. Look at the playbook last night - the coaches can also adjust to exploit weaknesses in the opponent. Final thought, look at what they did with the big lead.....they adjusted again to run clock & played field position, smash-mouth. I like this team, believe Vigen's the real deal, and can't wait for next Saturday.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:10 pm

PapaG wrote:

One last retort for my pal Papa…

Your response to this thread was fairly measured and I’m proud of you for that but I don’t appreciate you giving me grief about the effort in putting this thread together.

My response would be that some have obviously never put together an “I told you so” thread at a championship level. I have. You haven’t. 😉