AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Screamin_Eagle174
BobcatNation Team Captain

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:MSU has a QB they will roll you.

Hell they could have 4-5 turnovers and still beat EWU by double digits.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
:coffee:

2010 National Champions. 2 Walter Payton Winners. 2 Buck Buchanan Winners.

MSUcantouchus
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by MSUcantouchus » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:13 pm

I hope to play you guys again. At least we can put to bed the Vern Adams best QB of the century debate to bed.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I hate dark pink

msuhunter
Member # Retired

Re: AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by msuhunter » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 pm

MSUcantouchus wrote:I hope to play you guys again. At least we can put to bed the Vern Adams best QB of the century debate to bed.

EWU's QB sucked donkey balls. That kid is not impressive at all. He looked worse than McKinney, and that's saying something. Good luck to Directional Washington, they're going to need it. They've won several games on luck (as have the Cats), but they'll soon find out that luck can be a cruel b!tch sometimes (as it was for the Cats today).

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

MSUcantouchus wrote:I hope to play you guys again. At least we can put to bed the Vern Adams best QB of the century debate to bed.

Never said he was the best QB of the century. That's between Erik Meyer, Matt Nichols, and Bo Levi. :coffee:

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 pm

msuhunter wrote:

EWU's QB sucked donkey balls. That kid is not impressive at all. He looked worse than McKinney, and that's saying something. Good luck to Directional Washington, they're going to need it. They've won several games on luck (as have the Cats), but they'll soon find out that luck can be a cruel b!tch sometimes (as it was for the Cats today).
Sour grapes. Yeah, luck ran out when the Scats ran into a better team. That won't happen for EWU until we play CP or until the playoffs.

BozCatsFan
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BozCatsFan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Its idiots like this Screamin Eagle douche that make me wonder whether I have a stronger dislike for the Griz or E. Washington. (Most likely still the Griz). But get a life guy and go crawl back in your dungeon. Congrats to E. Washington today, it was a good win for them. I can only hope the Cats get another shot in the playoffs, I have a strong hunch it will be a different outcome.

msuhunter
Member # Retired

Post by msuhunter » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm

BozCatsFan wrote:Its idiots like this Screamin Eagle douche that make me wonder whether I have a stronger dislike for the Griz or E. Washington. (Most likely still the Griz). But get a life guy and go crawl back in your dungeon. Congrats to E. Washington today, it was a good win for them. I can only hope the Cats get another shot in the playoffs, I have a strong hunch it will be a different outcome.
THIS

anyone who thinks verny adams is a legit BSC QB is crazy.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah screaming bagel is a douchebag of epic proportions and he is so fu*king stupid he still believes EWU is a good team. They are horrible.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

msuhunter
Member # Retired

Post by msuhunter » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
msuhunter wrote:

Sour grapes. Yeah, luck ran out when the Scats ran into a better team. That won't happen for EWU until we play CP or until the playoffs.
Directional WA will lose at least 2 games before the season is over. Mark my words!

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:57 pm

msuhunter wrote:
BozCatsFan wrote:Its idiots like this Screamin Eagle douche that make me wonder whether I have a stronger dislike for the Griz or E. Washington. (Most likely still the Griz). But get a life guy and go crawl back in your dungeon. Congrats to E. Washington today, it was a good win for them. I can only hope the Cats get another shot in the playoffs, I have a strong hunch it will be a different outcome.
THIS

McGhee had 2 picks as well today, including a pick 6... OV-ER-RA-TED. :coffee:

msuhunter
Member # Retired

Post by msuhunter » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
msuhunter wrote:
THIS

if you actually watched the game, one of those was not an INT, it clearly hit the ground. Nothing you can do though at FCS w/out replay. But please, keep opening your mouth and proving what an idiot you are. :roll:

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Yeah screaming bagel is a douchebag of epic proportions and he is so fu*king stupid he still believes EWU is a good team. They are horrible.

As much as I hate EWU's team, fans, colors, and the entire world right now, even I can't say EWU is horrible. They're a decent team

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

msuhunter wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
msuhunter wrote:
THIS

if you actually watched the game, one of those was not an INT, it clearly hit the ground. Nothing you can do though at FCS w/out replay. But please, keep opening your mouth and proving what an idiot you are. :roll:
I did watch the game. And HD replays. It didn't hit the ground. But then again, homer Scat fans will see what they want to......

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Like I thought, the excuse maker Alpha Jizz won't admit when she's wrong, despite it being a constant occurrence. What a bobcat. :coffee:

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:Like I thought, the excuse maker Alpha Jizz won't admit when she's wrong, despite it being a constant occurrence. What a bobcat. :coffee:
Go back to whatever primordial soup you crawled out of. Alpha's a Griz acting like a Griz. I still hate him half as much as you.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:Like I thought, the excuse maker Alpha Jizz won't admit when she's wrong, despite it being a constant occurrence. What a bobcat. :coffee:
You're an a$$

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 pm

I look forward to punching 174 in the mouth. Kid needs to learn some manners.Oh, and 174? I saw the pics of you that Alpha posted awhile back you little f'n doughboy. You're in no position to be talking ****** to anybody. That said, congrats EWU. Good luck going forward.

MSUcantouchus
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

AlphaJizz1 Excuse Thread

Post by MSUcantouchus » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Please post these pics, I got to see this troll.

I hate dark pink

Plainiac
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Plainiac » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 pm

MSUcantouchus wrote:Please post these pics, I got to see this troll.

Alpha put pics up a week or so on egriz. Hilarious! Looks like 174 spent way too much time in his moms' basement. Oversized dark sunglasses on a doughy little white kid... :lol:

Screamin_Eagle174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Plainiac wrote:I look forward to punching 174 in the mouth. Kid needs to learn some manners.Oh, and 174? I saw the pics of you that Alpha posted awhile back you little f'n doughboy. You're in no position to be talking ****** to anybody. That said, congrats EWU. Good luck going forward.
My second internet stalker, threatening violence no less. We got ourselves a winner! =D^ =D^ =D^