Griz will beat the cats.

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat turned Griz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by Cat turned Griz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 am

I am posting this on the smack board not because i am talking smack but because this is how most on here will take this. The Griz over powered a decent FCS team yesterday in USD. 568 yards and 34 first downs. The Griz gave up 233 yards 1 play alone was 80 of that 233. USD only had 9 first downs. We routed and pounded them as I knew we would. USD was way better than Chadron and wud beat them worse than MSU did. If the Griz played the cats next week the Griz wud tear you guys up. Barring any major injuries the Griz will destroy the cats in November. I think even an objective cat fan can agree that the Level of play by the Griz is much better than what the cats showed avaunt Chadron. Our freshman Qb played very good and will only get better. Our O line is dominating and our Defense is brutal on all accounts.

Air Force Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Griz will beat the cats.

Post by Air Force Cat » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 pm

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello, I'm Jack Schitt. I'm confident we've never met.

You must be Richard Cranium.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Cat turned Griz wrote:I am posting this on the smack board not because i am talking smack but because this is how most on here will take this. The Griz over powered a decent FCS team yesterday in USD. 568 yards and 34 first downs. The Griz gave up 233 yards 1 play alone was 80 of that 233. USD only had 9 first downs. We routed and pounded them as I knew we would. USD was way better than Chadron and wud beat them worse than MSU did. If the Griz played the cats next week the Griz wud tear you guys up. Barring any major injuries the Griz will destroy the cats in November. I think even an objective cat fan can agree that the Level of play by the Griz is much better than what the cats showed avaunt Chadron. Our freshman Qb played very good and will only get better. Our O line is dominating and our Defense is brutal on all accounts.
You will lose next week, and may lose against liberty. USD was picked to finish LAST in there conference. Your great Frosh QB will not get those screen passes against a good FCS team. You will finish no better that 3rd in the Big Sky.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by FTG06' » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Its the first game of the year. Remember what happened that year that the griz lost to then DII NDSU? Still had a pretty good year. Before you say something stupid, why don't you wait five minutes and think about it.

God I hope this guy isnt in law school.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Post by CapitalCityCat » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:23 pm

FTG06' wrote:Its the first game of the year. Remember what happened that year that the griz lost to then DII NDSU? Still had a pretty good year. Before you say something stupid, why don't you wait five minutes and think about it.

God I hope this guy isnt in law school.
You mean it's not the infamous Mr. Manning himself? I've heard that he used to be a Cat fan.

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

AtlCat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by AtlCat » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:57 am

Cat turned Griz wrote:I am posting this on the smack board not because i am talking smack but because this is how most on here will take this. The Griz over powered a decent FCS team yesterday in USD. 568 yards and 34 first downs. The Griz gave up 233 yards 1 play alone was 80 of that 233. USD only had 9 first downs. We routed and pounded them as I knew we would. USD was way better than Chadron and wud beat them worse than MSU did. If the Griz played the cats next week the Griz wud tear you guys up. Barring any major injuries the Griz will destroy the cats in November. I think even an objective cat fan can agree that the Level of play by the Griz is much better than what the cats showed avaunt Chadron. Our freshman Qb played very good and will only get better. Our O line is dominating and our Defense is brutal on all accounts.
Congrats Cat turned griz, that was a great game. I also heard that the griz managed not to rape anybody during the game as well.

Astonish
New Recruit

Post by Astonish » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:01 pm

played very well*

rtb

Post by rtb » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:10 pm

I love that you keep posting here and making a fool of yourself. For someone that doesn't even have a degree from UM and instead are going to UM's little sister in Dillon you sure are a rabid fan boy.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:55 am

:lol:

Cat turned Griz
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Cat turned Griz » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Seriously based on the performances the past 2 games is there any doubt that the Griz won't stomp the cats again.

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Cat turned Griz wrote:Seriously based on the performances the past 2 games is there any doubt that the Griz won't stomp the cats again.
Stomp, like curb stomp? Rape 'em? Bite 'em in the ass? Shoot 'em down? "Roll over" 'em? Drink 'em under the table? "Deal" 'em a loss? Totally break down the door against them? That what you mean?

(Did I miss any? :lol: )

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by GavinDonos » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:14 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Cat turned Griz wrote:Seriously based on the performances the past 2 games is there any doubt that the Griz won't stomp the cats again.
Stomp, like curb stomp? Rape 'em? Bite 'em in the ass? Shoot 'em down? "Roll over" 'em? Drink 'em under the table? "Deal" 'em a loss? Totally break down the door against them? That what you mean?

I'm sure there is a taser in there somewhere too.

KittieKop

Post by KittieKop » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm

GavinDonos wrote:
KittieKop wrote:

I'm sure there is a taser in there somewhere too.
Shocking! :shock:

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

bobcatfan15

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by bobcatfan15 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 pm

rtb wrote:
I love that you keep posting here and making a fool of yourself. For someone that doesn't even have a degree from UM and instead are going to UM's little sister in Dillon you sure are a rabid fan boy.
My question is if he is a cat turned griz. What the heck was he doing at our home opener instead of theirs. Seriously get a life.

"The season is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes"-Coach Green

85CatGrad

Post by 85CatGrad » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Hey Benedict,

After watching NAU dismantle your beloved Griz, I want to hear your revised justification as to why the Griz wud tear us up.

Don't be shy. :lol: :lol:

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

No kidding! If the griz play like that in November, the Cats will hang 60 on them.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:39 pm

NAU absolutely mauled the Griz DL all day (especially the right side). Think teams got some nice film on where to attack the Griz now. Jordan Trip was sucked in and obliterated all day. On O just load up on the run and make Mkinney throw deep. 1 in every 4 deep pass will be picked off.

I love how the smartest fans in football were out tailgating when NAU rolling over their team in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Dan Moore should quit flexing and showing off so much when running. He might actually hold onto the football! :P

Loved Egriz where fans are blaming their Griz loss on their tired players from the smoke ;)

WalkOn79

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by WalkOn79 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Still feelin it, dude? Thought not!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Griz will beat the cats.

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Bump

For the laugh