Tyler Hall

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

msu_agfan
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Tyler Hall

Post by msu_agfan » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:12 pm

I got curious, and found out Tyler Hall is starting for the Texas Legends in the NBA G-League. Here's a link to a recent game on espn plus, if you're interested, someone we know hits a 3 to tie it up with 8 seconds left in regulation. https://www.espn.com/espnplus/player/_/ ... 7162986719
Last edited by msu_agfan on Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

msu_agfan
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Re: Tyler Hall

Post by msu_agfan » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:16 pm

https://gleague.nba.com/player/1629788/tyler-hall

Just 6 games in, but his 3 % is the highest it has been for him in the league, and he's scoring quite a bit, maybe this is the year he can get a step up?

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Nice find, thanks.

Have a wonderful day!!

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Very cool, hopefully his hard work pays off and he gets a consistent spot on an NBA roster soon!

Thinking about Tyler Hall or Harald Frey (also having a very good pro career in Europe) always irks me that Coach Fish had those two players and wasn't able to do more with them than consistent mediocrity and first round tourney exits every year.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:42 pm

MSU01 wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:52 pm
Very cool, hopefully his hard work pays off and he gets a consistent spot on an NBA roster soon!

Thinking about Tyler Hall or Harald Frey (also having a very good pro career in Europe) always irks me that Coach Fish had those two players and wasn't able to do more with them than consistent mediocrity and first round tourney exits every year.
Don't forget about Keljin Blevins, who also played on those teams with Frey and Hall. He spent two years on the Trailblazers roster, and is now playing professionally in Europe.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:48 am

It would have been very interesting to see what kind of a player Taylor Hall could have become with a Sprinkle coaching staff. His defense would have had to take a step or two forward which could have created some much better offensive opportunities. I love how hard RaeQuan Battle works all over the court. He is becoming a very impactful player. Watching him at the top of that 1-3-1 was pretty cool.