Ratings not good for the Rams...... Really

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Ratings not good for the Rams...... Really

Post by RickRund » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Are we supposed to be surprised with an inferior quality product? This is just a followup story on my previous RAM post...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tv-ratings ... 11925.html
TV ratings and attendance for L.A. Rams games aren't blowing anyone away

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Re: Ratings not good for the Rams...... Really

Post by John K » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:29 pm

RickRund wrote:Are we supposed to be surprised with an inferior quality product? This is just a followup story on my previous RAM post...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tv-ratings ... 11925.html
TV ratings and attendance for L.A. Rams games aren't blowing anyone away
It will be interesting to see how things transpire in LA now that the Chargers are moving there too. Neither team has been very good for a long time now, and I believe whichever team can start winning first will own the city, and the other one will probably really struggle to draw fans and media attention. As a Rams fan, I hope it's them that can get something going first, but I don't have a lot of confidence in their management to make that happen. They've completely squandered all the high draft picks that they've had the last few years. With all those picks they should have been able to build a playoff caliber team by now, but they're actually even worse now than they were five years ago before they made the RG3 trade. I don't know if they just didn't draft the right players, or if it was a case of Fisher's staff not developing the talent, probably a little bit of both I suppose.