I wonder how tough Borland's decision was?

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

I wonder how tough Borland's decision was?

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:36 am

First of all I cannot stand the niner's and am so glad to see Borland retire. Or if he just could have gone to another team. No more of him stifling my RAM'S.
He was quite a talent and as far as I know he came out of nowhere. It was fun watching him fly around the field. Good luck with your future Chris. This may have been a good decision.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/ ... -concerns/

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Re: I wonder how tough Borland's decision was?

Post by John K » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:51 am

RickRund wrote:First of all I cannot stand the niner's and am so glad to see Borland retire. Or if he just could have gone to another team. No more of him stifling my RAM'S.
He was quite a talent and as far as I know he came out of nowhere. It was fun watching him fly around the field. Good luck with your future Chris. This may have been a good decision.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/ ... -concerns/
'

So as a fellow Rams fan, what do you think about the Bradford-Foles trade?

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Re: I wonder how tough Borland's decision was?

Post by RickRund » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:49 am

I really don't know what to think. Fole's is a good QB but so was Bradford at one time. Right now I think my knee's are more stable than Sam's so in that case it may be a good trade.
The RAM'S "released" three on the offensive line, Person, Long and ? and I am not sure what they have to replace them. The RAM'S defense should be very good this year but their OL might be suspect so hopefully they fill spots so Fole's does not become the next Bradford.
They will be better but Seattle will be even better so they have some catching up to do.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.