Bye AG1

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Counter Assault
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Bye AG1

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Nice knowing ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Bye AG1

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:48 pm

What happened?

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Read the Missoulian

St George

Post by St George » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:07 pm

More ****** stain on dUMb.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:18 pm

Big tough guy alpha, defending hauck, who he reportedly hates, against a woman with (gasp) a petition! Good job man, you showed the internet how tough you are. She's protesting the hiring of a public employee by a public institution, you dummy. That's protected by the only amendment above the one alpha purports to love so much. Doxxing isn't. Don't care if you agree with her or not, alpha is the jerk, and perhaps criminal, here. Maybe he'll go away from our fair site for awhile.

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:24 pm

What a dumpster fire their coaching search, AD, message board, fan base is right now. If i didn't know better, I'd say they were stressed about something.

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Counter Assault wrote:Read the Missoulian

That was helpful.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 pm

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks man, I found it after reading other threads on here.

Appreciate you posting it, like a normal human.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:38 pm

I have no problem with what alpha has said, it’s a free country he should be able to say what he wants, even if it isn’t what most would say.It might be mean to some, but this girl is doing the same thing with less direct or derogatory words. She knows what she is doing and so does alpha, they are both doing the same thing. It’s just a shame alpha will get crucified because he was direct and to the point towards the girl, while this girl will get a pass by playing the victim. She has made some pretty hoorible statements about Hauck that have no truth and could be perceived as defamation, but she won’t get punished for it at all, it’s a joke one gets scolded the other gets pitty.

Honestly though, UM has handled this circus so bad it’s comical and I’m loving it. Egriz is a dumpster fire and the athletic department seems lost. Who is running the program anyways, Denny? So on this holiday season I will drink to that. Keep it up egriz and um, you all look like idiots and this popcorn and beer is good.

If your left, you aren’t right.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:43 pm

GoldstoneCat wrote:Big tough guy alpha, defending hauck, who he reportedly hates, against a woman with (gasp) a petition! Good job man, you showed the internet how tough you are. She's protesting the hiring of a public employee by a public institution, you dummy. That's protected by the only amendment above the one alpha purports to love so much. Doxxing isn't. Don't care if you agree with her or not, alpha is the jerk, and perhaps criminal, here. Maybe he'll go away from our fair site for awhile.
How exactly was she doxxed when her name was on the petition that was posted online? Weren’t there also mentions of her Twitter feed?

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 pm

The difference is she committed a federal crime maybe even a couple of them. She is a state employee that tried to ruin a man's life, career and family by doing what she does and try to intimidate people on social media.

Look up her Twitter account she brags about "making men feel uncomfortable". She is human garbage and I am not going to stand for it not again.

I did nothing wrong she is a public figure and has made herself a public figure by doxxing Tripke, Daines, Hauck and somebody near and dear to me.

All of this, including the bait job on the Missoulian was planned days ago because these people are human garbage and predictable.

You don't know the whole story, I won't tell you the details and I don't give one squirt of piss if you like or dont like what I did. I did it for a specific reason and I own it.

At a minimum she should be fired from her job at UM

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Last edited by AlphaGriz1 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:Big tough guy alpha, defending hauck, who he reportedly hates, against a woman with (gasp) a petition! Good job man, you showed the internet how tough you are. She's protesting the hiring of a public employee by a public institution, you dummy. That's protected by the only amendment above the one alpha purports to love so much. Doxxing isn't. Don't care if you agree with her or not, alpha is the jerk, and perhaps criminal, here. Maybe he'll go away from our fair site for awhile.
How exactly was she doxxed when her name was on the petition that was posted online? Weren’t there also mentions of her Twitter feed?
Home address posted online, according to Missoulian, with a statement she needed to "go down hard." I didn't see the post personally, but that's what's been reported.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 pm

No it wasn't an intentional bait job on your part, otherwise you'd have been here yesterday starting a thread titled "Tomorrow at 1pm..." cuz that's how you roll.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 pm

GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
Home address posted online, according to Missoulian, with a statement she needed to "go down hard." I didn't see the post personally, but that's what's been reported.
Yeah, I read all that. You said doxxing is illegal but she wasn’t doxxed since her identity was out in the open before AG1 got involved.

Counter Assault

Bye AG1

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Alpha, perhaps you can learn to choose better English sentences.

Last edited by Counter Assault on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Counter Assault

Post by Counter Assault » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Choose words that convey the same message without the vinegar involved?

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
Yeah, I read all that. You said doxxing is illegal but she wasn’t doxxed since her identity was out in the open before AG1 got involved.
Right. Posting her home address, by itself, prolly not illegal (strangely). If there were threats made in addition, as she alleges in the article, that may be different. Sounds like maybe no crime took place here though, so I'll retract that part of my statement. Still, publishing someone's home address online and saying that person should "go down hard" seems shady on its best day, doesn't it? Over a football coach that alpha doesn't even like?

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 pm

GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
GoldstoneCat wrote:
Cledus wrote:
Right. Posting her home address, by itself, prolly not illegal (strangely). If there were threats made in addition, as she alleges in the article, that may be different. Sounds like maybe no crime took place here though, so I'll retract that part of my statement. Still, publishing someone's home address online and saying that person should "go down hard" seems shady on its best day, doesn't it? Over a football coach that alpha doesn't even like?
If people can get away with threatening a US president, then she’s not off limits. Plus, she’s essentially accusing Hauck of rape. That’s the kind of accusation that ruins people’s lives because even if there’s no evidence the accusation does all the damage.

A college student recently committed suicide based on an accusation of rape that he believed ruined his entire future even though his accuser was protected and offered not a stitch of evidence against him.

UVA fraternity, another completely made up rape story. Duke lacrosse. You get the idea.

She knows what she’s doing and she’s trying to portray herself as the victim in all this.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:12 pm

One normally wouldn't expect a 47 year old man to act like such an all-knowing pompous ass, but we live in strange times. There's no discernible evidence that he holds a degree from dUMb. Someone seemingly so tough and invincible street fighter can't seem to ward off an assault from a young woman armed only with a petition. I wonder if he even realizes what his verbal assaults have bought him. Carry on bandwagongriz1. :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=