REALLY?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

REALLY?

Post by Griznationalist » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:35 pm

I thought it was quaint how the fans stormed the field. At first I wondered why the heck they would do that in merely a first-round game when the play was generally sloppy by both teams. But then I realized this is probably the first post-season win of any kind at that stadium in ... what ... 27 years? So it was really a special deal, and neat for fans to go bonkers like that. Good job. Keep it up, and beat Sam Houston. Hope to see you in Missoula in a couple weeks!

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Re: Where was this crowd all season?

Post by MSU01 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Griznationalist wrote:I thought it was quaint how the fans stormed the field. At first I wondered why the heck they would do that in merely a first-round game when the play was generally sloppy by both teams. But then I realized this is probably the first post-season win of any kind at that stadium in ... what ... 27 years? So it was really a special deal, and neat for fans to go bonkers like that. Good job. Keep it up, and beat Sam Houston. Hope to see you in Missoula in a couple weeks!
If 2006 was 27 years ago, then yes it was the first playoff win in 27 years. ;) I thought the students coming on to the field was fine given the excitement of the ending and that this will be MSU's last home game of the season. Kudos to them for not going for the goalposts though, which is just idiotic.

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Griznationalist wrote:I thought it was quaint how the fans stormed the field. At first I wondered why the heck they would do that in merely a first-round game when the play was generally sloppy by both teams. But then I realized this is probably the first post-season win of any kind at that stadium in ... what ... 27 years? So it was really a special deal, and neat for fans to go bonkers like that. Good job. Keep it up, and beat Sam Houston. Hope to see you in Missoula in a couple weeks!
Yeah, and pretty telling that your team wins a playoff game and you're on your rivals site. Obsess much?

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:48 pm

2006 we beat Furman.
Go away doucher.

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Griznationalist

Post by Griznationalist » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:02 pm

94VegasCat wrote:2006 we beat Furman.
Go away doucher.
So it's 2 games in 27 years? Cool. Beat Sam Houston! Don't screw up our run of home games in Missoula through Dec. 17th !!

Griznationalist

Post by Griznationalist » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't see why so many stayed home.

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by autocat » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 am

The "real fans' showed up and that's all that matters.

Cats fans have lives outside of football, griz fans have no lives outside of football

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 am

Griznationalist wrote:Under 11,000? Youch. What happened?
Cats won.

You suck.

Go away.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

blondeh2o
New Recruit

Post by blondeh2o » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 am

KittieKop wrote:
Cats won.

You suck.

Go away.

Barely.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 am

blondeh2o wrote:
KittieKop wrote:
Cats won.

You suck.

Go away.

Barely.
More than ENOUGH! :yes:
And yes, we will see you in 2 weeks should you win next weekend! Get ready!

blondeh2o
New Recruit

Post by blondeh2o » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:55 am

autocat wrote:The "real fans' showed up and that's all that matters.

Cats fans have lives outside of football, griz fans have no lives outside of football

Pretty lame excuse if you ask me. I have a great life outside of football- work hard, travel, have great friends..... What do you think we do the rest of the week silly? We're just so proud to be Griz fans. . . oh, nevermind. You'll never understand.

I'm glad you guys won, Carroll won and the Griz won. That's pretty impressive for the state of Montana. Way to go!

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 am

blondeh2o wrote:

Pretty lame excuse if you ask me. I have a great life outside of football- work hard, travel, have great friends..... What do you think we do the rest of the week silly? We're just so proud to be Griz fans. . . oh, nevermind. You'll never understand.

I'm glad you guys won, Carroll won and the Griz won. That's pretty impressive for the state of Montana. Way to go!
You only need to take care of being in next weeks game, so that we can rough you up again in your house on our way to Frisco! Onward and good job winning yesterday- Cats 1 Griz 1 don't blink!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:01 am

blondeh2o wrote:

Pretty lame excuse if you ask me.
I don't think we did.....

rtb

Re: REALLY?

Post by rtb » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 pm

PLEASE Bobcat Fans - IGNORE THE SMACK, report it to us, and we will move it. It doesn't help anyone when you respond to this trash.

Griznationalist - keep the smack off the main board.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

catsack
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by catsack » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 pm

catsrback76 wrote:
blondeh2o wrote:

You only need to take care of being in next weeks game, so that we can rough you up again in your house on our way to Frisco! Onward and good job winning yesterday- Cats 1 Griz 1 don't blink!
Cats 1-1 Griz 2-0 To bad you guys didn't hold up your end of the bargain. Would have been fun to roll the Cats Wa Grizz under the lights. I guess we will have to wait till next year!