Why is Denarius McGhee so Overrated?

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Re: Why is Denarius McGhee so Overrated?

Post by GrizinWashington » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:40 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
GrizinWashington wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:First warning on the language ... keep the obscene name calling off the real boards.

Does this apply to "jizz" and all of the other sophomoric anti-Griz terms on the main board, or is there a Griz exclusion? Just curious and trying to determine what's in-bounds.
Just in case this is news to anyone, the word in question happens to be one the queen mothers of all obscenities. I'm not going to debate the merits here, but I'm quite sure that "jizz" isn't exactly in the same ballpark.

But if you are troubled by the way the board is moderated, please feel free to file a grievance with the posters union. 2506 is President of it, and I'm sure he would love to give you an assist. :wink:

And now that this thread is on the smack board, I really don't care what you guys do, short of illegal activity. Knock yourselves out.

:lol: =D^

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

Cat in NC
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat in NC » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Maybe if I post a picture of the super hot body ( :lol: ) of his hero, the poster Scott Disick will spend the night grizzing all over his keyboard...

Tear it up, big guy. You've had a long day and need a little "Scott time".

Travis Bickford
MSU '95

Cat in NC
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat in NC » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 pm

And no, you don't ever want to "talk football". You mask, poorly, your lame ass smack by throwing in a few opinions that sound like legitimate football talk.

Against my better instincts, I'll bite. Show me ONE instance where a Bobcat fan has called DM the best quarterback in the nation. Just one...that's all it takes. Most, if not all, Cat fans will readily admit that DeNaruis has faults. He presses too hard and often tries to make something out of nothing...sometimes with bad results. What you will hear universally from Cat fans, however, is that he's a great kid and a great leader. That's where the record comes in. Will he be playing QB in the NFL in a couple of years? No. Canada? Likely. Will his talents (a decent arm, good legs, great leadership, smarts and a definite killer instinct) be a pain in your ass and those of the rest of the Big Sky and the rest of the country for 2 more years? Yep. Sorry.

So, to summarize, all of us here can admit that the kid has faults as a quarterback. That being said, there's not a single guy who's played in the BSC recently (probably going back to, and stopping at, Dickenson) that we'd rather have as our signal caller.

Travis Bickford
MSU '95

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatmaniac » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Nice to see this moved, and it will be nicer when the trolls no longer show up, I would say 4pm tomorrow they will go back into hiding... :lol:

asstastic
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by asstastic » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Scott Disick wrote:
Cat in NC wrote:And no, you don't ever want to "talk football". You mask, poorly, your lame ass smack by throwing in a few opinions that sound like legitimate football talk.

Against my better instincts, I'll bite. Show me ONE instance where a Bobcat fan has called DM the best quarterback in the nation. Just one...that's all it takes. Most, if not all, Cat fans will readily admit that DeNaruis has faults. He presses too hard and often tries to make something out of nothing...sometimes with bad results. What you will hear universally from Cat fans, however, is that he's a great kid and a great leader. That's where the record comes in. Will he be playing QB in the NFL in a couple of years? No. Canada? Likely. Will his talents (a decent arm, good legs, great leadership, smarts and a definite killer instinct) be a pain in your ass and those of the rest of the Big Sky and the rest of the country for 2 more years? Yep. Sorry.

So, to summarize, all of us here can admit that the kid has faults as a quarterback. That being said, there's not a single guy who's played in the BSC recently (probably going back to, and stopping at, Dickenson) that we'd rather have as our signal caller.
Was that so hard? Lots of good information, solid points made and delivered eloquently and appropriately. Good job. We're talking football again, thank you!

Scott, your a fricken idiot. I'll poor my beer on you tomorrow, then we can talk some football

-Sott

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
GrizinWashington wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:First warning on the language ... keep the obscene name calling off the real boards.

Does this apply to "jizz" and all of the other sophomoric anti-Griz terms on the main board, or is there a Griz exclusion? Just curious and trying to determine what's in-bounds.
Just in case this is news to anyone, the word in question happens to be one the queen mothers of all obscenities. I'm not going to debate the merits here, but I'm quite sure that "jizz" isn't exactly in the same ballpark.

But if you are troubled by the way the board is moderated, please feel free to file a grievance with the posters union. 2506 is President of it, and I'm sure he would love to give you an assist. :wink:

And now that this thread is on the smack board, I really don't care what you guys do, short of illegal activity. Knock yourselves out.
Now lets just set the record straight here, I have no problem with the other mods, just the ones that are hypocritical. :wink:

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.