Ticket Scanning This Season

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Ticket Scanning This Season

Post by catatac » Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:49 pm

Not sure if I should have put this in the exchange thread or what, but is anything changing with the option to scan either a hard copy or electronic version this year? Last year I was able to just do screen shots of the E tics, blow them up, print them out, and they seemed to scan just fine. Just want to make sure nothing changed here and that is still allowable, for buying and selling tickets, giving away to family and friends, etc.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Re: Ticket Scanning This Season

Post by CatBot » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:37 pm

catatac wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:49 pm
Not sure if I should have put this in the exchange thread or what, but is anything changing with the option to scan either a hard copy or electronic version this year? Last year I was able to just do screen shots of the E tics, blow them up, print them out, and they seemed to scan just fine. Just want to make sure nothing changed here and that is still allowable, for buying and selling tickets, giving away to family and friends, etc.
You will be fine. Screenshots, texts of screenshots, print outs, or the normal transfers through the ticket portal will all work the same. Remember to turn up the brightness on your phone.