Need 2 tickets for Gold Rush

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Need 2 tickets for Gold Rush

Post by Camo_Cat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 am

Due to daughter's varsity soccer game, I previously thought I was not going to be able to make it to Gold Rush so I gave my tickets to some friends. Soccer game time has changed and I can make it, but will be a little late getting there. Heard the game is sold out, so I am checking here. Need 2 tickets for myself and daughter, preferably together. Anyone got any available? Please PM me if so. Thanks!

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: Need 2 tickets for Gold Rush

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Camo_Cat wrote:Due to daughter's varsity soccer game, I previously thought I was not going to be able to make it to Gold Rush so I gave my tickets to some friends. Soccer game time has changed and I can make it, but will be a little late getting there. Heard the game is sold out, so I am checking here. Need 2 tickets for myself and daughter, preferably together. Anyone got any available? Please PM me if so. Thanks!
The student tix are sold out for sure but I'm not sure about other seats. Call 994-CATS and ask them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Belgrade Big Dog
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Need 2 tickets for Gold Rush

Post by Belgrade Big Dog » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:15 am

I have one in Sec. 122 end zone. $30. My cost.