U of I football tickets...

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

U of I football tickets...

Post by RickRund » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:16 am

I know this is a bit early but was curious about tickets for the Sept 1 game.
We bought a new 5th Wheel last week and have planned our first big trip in mid August to a family shindig at Placid Lake for a week beginning August 14th. Then to Coeur d'Alene for a couple and we plan on the U of I game. When the time gets close is there a section or sections we should look for or just ask the ticket people.
I am guessing there should be a pretty big CAT crowd. Would there be a Friday and Saturday get together for the good guys?
Just curious...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: U of I football tickets...

Post by wbtfg » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:54 am

Just to add to this. I anyone is planning on heading to Moscow, get your hotel rooms early. Moscow/Pullman only have a small handfull of places to stay and they fill up quickly.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:28 pm

I have gone onto the Woodalls RV forum to find a list of RV Park recommendations and am very surprised that there are zero actual parks in Moscow, Pullman or Clarkson. We will probably be staying in what they call Robinson Park in Moscow, a city park with hookups.
Figured with the sizes of those areas there would have been more spots... Will wait to hear of any meeting places as the time gets close. See you all there..

msubobcats@outlook.com

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:37 pm

RickRund wrote:I have gone onto the Woodalls RV forum to find a list of RV Park recommendations and am very surprised that there are zero actual parks in Moscow, Pullman or Clarkson. We will probably be staying in what they call Robinson Park in Moscow, a city park with hookups.
Figured with the sizes of those areas there would have been more spots... Will wait to hear of any meeting places as the time gets close. See you all there..
What no Walmart in Moscow?

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:42 pm

allcat wrote:
RickRund wrote:I have gone onto the Woodalls RV forum to find a list of RV Park recommendations and am very surprised that there are zero actual parks in Moscow, Pullman or Clarkson. We will probably be staying in what they call Robinson Park in Moscow, a city park with hookups.
What no Walmart in Moscow?
:lol: :lol: lots of the Walmart's are not allowing rv's to overnight anymore. But just think of the midnight snacks.

msubobcats@outlook.com

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Curlew lake isn't that far [emoji6]

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:08 am

And for me more fun news both teams have hotels booked for that night. Room rates about 250 at those hotels and wA Zoo has a big shindig that weekend.
Lewiston has some camping.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 pm

I like Moscow, used to work there quite a bit when I would for Idaho Public TV Cool downtown and the fans were always pretty good to chat with after we kicked their ass.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com