OSPHENA

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: kmax, Bay Area Cat, rtb

OSPHENA

Postby LongTimeCatFan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:28 am

http://www.osphena.com

Osphena

Because sex shouldn't have to hurt

:coffee:
LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Re: OSPHENA

Postby LongTimeCatFan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:51 pm

It's the new boner pill for women.

Now there's no excuse for a dry...
LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Postby LongTimeCatFan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Why am I suddenly reminded of Jim Jefferies and his "foreplay" bit?

(It's on YouTube)
LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Postby allcat on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:03 pm

it is nice that you a having a meaningful discussion on this topic. Do you find the other people that commented on this stimulating?
Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.
allcat
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Postby LongTimeCatFan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 pm

allcat wrote:it is nice that you a having a meaningful discussion on this topic. Do you find the other people that commented on this stimulating?

I find this topic more "educational" than "stimulating."

It's amazing to me that the medical community can solve two rather insignificant problems, yet we still don't have a cure for cancer, and several other diseases. Wouldn't you agree?
LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Postby allcat on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:44 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:
allcat wrote:it is nice that you a having a meaningful discussion on this topic. Do you find the other people that commented on this stimulating?

It's amazing to me that the medical community can solve two rather insignificant problems, yet we still don't have a cure for cancer, and several other diseases. Wouldn't you agree?

If you cure cancer, it goes away. These are things that keep on giving to the Pharms.
allcat
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Postby hokeyfine on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:50 pm

LongTimeCatFan wrote:

ironically, the boner problem was solved through a serendipitous result. pfizer was developing a heart medication and during the clinical trials it was noted that the males were getting erections. Thus the "pfizer rizer" is born. \:D/
hokeyfine
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Postby 91catAlum on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:05 pm

allcat wrote:
LongTimeCatFan wrote:

If you cure cancer, it goes away. These are things that keep on giving to the Pharms.

Depends if its a cure, or a vaccine. A vaccine makes it go away, that's true. A pill to take after one gets cancer does keep on giving to the Pharms.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
91catAlum
1st Team All-BobcatNation
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Postby Bay Area Cat on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:07 pm

There's certainly a HUGE financial (and humanitarian) incentive for people to discover a cure for all forms of cancer already in place. If anyone is able to do that, they will be insanely wealthy as a result, and will win the Nobel Prize at least once.

The fact that we haven't cured cancer certainly isn't due to lack of effort, spending, or incentives.
Bay Area Cat

Postby allcat on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:There's certainly a HUGE financial (and humanitarian) incentive for people to discover a cure for all forms of cancer already in place. If anyone is able to do that, they will be insanely wealthy as a result, and will win the Nobel Prize at least once.

The fact that we haven't cured cancer certainly isn't due to lack of effort, spending, or incentives.

That is probably true, but I think some things do get sidelined if they cure as opposed to treat. I think it is similiar to oil in the Middle East, I think the oil companies have an enormous incentive to keep all of the parties distrusting the others. This is very simplified, but I think they add to the mix of history and differences.
allcat
Golden Bobcat-National
Golden Bobcat-National

Postby Bay Area Cat on Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:38 pm

I see what you're saying, but I think the difference in cancer treatments is that it's not just a small group of companies that are controlling the entire market. There are scientists in huge numbers of corporations, universities, and government agencies around the world, all trying to cure cancer. So there isn't the opportunity for collusion like there could be in the oil market.
Bay Area Cat

Return to Discussing the Issues