MSU fans DO NOT hate the Griz

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Athletics here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU fans DO NOT hate the Griz

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:50 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
cats2506 wrote:Never said MVP
Yes you did. And you said that a former Montana player had never earned a Super Bowl ring. That's what's awesome about this board. Not only can you change your own argument.....

No wonder you couldn't hack at Montana. You couldn't even get it done at MSU.
Wrong again TG, I asked what um player had a ring, never said that it didnt happen, Tom is the one that posted 1-0 and accepted the correction. once again I just said the Stenerud had one and asked what um player had one.

Sorry, I never flunked a class, barly passed a few english classes but never flunked anything. It must really hurt your ego to find out that a JC grad has bested you so many times. Sometimes the school of experience is is more valuable.

It is IGNORANCE that annoys me about griz fans

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 pm

Griznationalist wrote:
Bay Area Cat wrote:
tampa_griz wrote:
cats2506 wrote:Never said MVP
Yes you did. And you said that a former Montana player had never earned a Super Bowl ring. That's what's awesome about this board. Not only can you change your own argument.....

No wonder you couldn't hack at Montana. You couldn't even get it done at MSU.
Okay, I'm just trying to sort out this mess ... but I'm not seeing where he said MVP, either. Can you quote it for our convenience?
I don't think cats2506 ever called Stenerud an MVP. He just called me a bunch of names.
Presumably none of them was "MVP," right? :wink:

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:57 pm

I love these threads!! 8)

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:00 pm

cats2506 wrote:It must really hurt your ego to find out that a JC grad has bested you so many times.
Oh it does hurt me when I think that if I'd played my cards right and been a little smarter I could've made it all the way to Lewistown instead of Tampa Bay. I sure phucked up didn't I? What I wouldn't give to be at the Yogo tonight instead of Ybor. Man did I mess up.....

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:02 pm

GrizinWashington wrote:I love these threads!! 8)
It's called Bobcat envy. :yes:

4106....................410 ................

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:04 pm

Can "bile breath" be used as a compliment?

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:07 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
cats2506 wrote:It must really hurt your ego to find out that a JC grad has bested you so many times.
Oh it does hurt me when I think that if I'd played my cards right and been a little smarter I could've made it all the way to Lewistown instead of Tampa Bay. I sure phucked up didn't I? What I wouldn't give to be at the Yogo tonight instead of Ybor. Man did I mess up.....
Hey now ... don't be doggin' on Fergus County ... or this could get ugly. :wink:

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:14 pm

tampa_griz wrote:
FL is the second to last place I would want to be tonight, CA is the last, and I am right where I would like to be tonight, In the real part of Montana, with my family, feet up watching a football game and drinking a beer, waiting for the wife to order a pizza. Be here all night :D

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
tampa_griz wrote:
Hey now ... don't be doggin' on Fergus County ... or this could get ugly. :wink:
No kidding. I was born in Lewistown.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:22 pm

cats2506 wrote:
tampa_griz wrote:
FL is the second to last place I would want to be tonight, CA is the last, and I am right where I would like to be tonight, In the real part of Montana, with my family, feet up watching a football game and drinking a beer, waiting for the wife to order a pizza. Be here all night :D
Hey now ... don't be doggin' on California ... or this could get ugly. :wink:

We have TVs and beer and pizza delivery here, too, you know.

But I will be roughing it ... we're heading to Bodega Bay for the evening to spend time at my friend's vacation house near the beach, and we will spend the night eating and drinking and watching our babies (and there will likely be football on the TV in the background as well). Then tomorrow morning we will put the babies in strollers and their dog on a leash and go for a walk to and on the beach before having a lunch of fresh seafood. It ain't bad here, either.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:27 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
tampa_griz wrote:

Sorry, its the only state west of the Mississippi I havent been to, and I dont plan on going.

I left Montana for money and came back because I wanted to be here.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:32 pm

In all honesty, this is a pretty awesome state on any number of levels. It has natural beauty that rivals anyplace else in the world, and it has culture that is hard to beat. It has some crappy spots and a few drawbacks, but all in all, it's a great place.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:In all honesty, this is a pretty awesome state on any number of levels. It has natural beauty that rivals anyplace else in the world, and it has culture that is hard to beat. It has some crappy spots and a few drawbacks, but all in all, it's a great place.
As good as Fergus County, or northern Park County :wink:

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:01 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
tampa_griz wrote:

But I will be roughing it ... we're heading to Bodega Bay for the evening to spend time at my friend's vacation house near the beach, and we will spend the night eating and drinking and watching our babies (and there will likely be football on the TV in the background as well). Then tomorrow morning we will put the babies in strollers and their dog on a leash and go for a walk to and on the beach before having a lunch of fresh seafood. It ain't bad here, either.
Bodega Bay and that area is pretty damn cool, son and his family were in Santa Rosa for a couple years. The Tides ('The Birds' fame) puts out some good eats and it's a quick hop out to Bodega Point on the coast.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote: Presumably none of them was "MVP," right? :wink:
Stenerud was MVP of the Pro Bowl in 1972.
Kollar was MVP of the Senior Bowl on in 1974. Neil Lomax won it a few years later.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:03 pm

When MT finds a white sand beach, 70 degree whether in December, and a good nightlife I'll consider going back. Till then.....

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:08 pm

tampa_griz wrote:When MT finds a white sand beach, 70 degree whether in December, and a good nightlife I'll consider going back. Till then.....
We gotta lotta white stuff outside here, but its not the sandy kind, its the good kind, that keeps the trashy types out of here.

GrizinWashington
Golden Bobcat

Post by GrizinWashington » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:10 pm

keeps the trashy types out of here
Hmmm... I love Montana as much as anyone. But I think history proves that statement wrong in spades.

We're all here 'cause we ain't all there.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:21 pm

GrizinWashington wrote:
keeps the trashy types out of here
Hmmm... I love Montana as much as anyone. But I think history proves that statement wrong in spades.
I can think of a couple of pretty good examples where it works :D