Coaching Help

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Lvd
New Recruit

Coaching Help

Post by Lvd » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:35 pm

I feel very strongly that this thread needs to stay as an easy to find spot for the coaches at MSU to get some assistance, so that we don't have any more games that end like the PSU game did. If we could get a couple people like BelgradeBobcat, and Desert_Bobcat to moderate. I'm not sure if we can get them the ability to delete comments and replies on here, but if we could, it would sure allow the coaches to find sound advice in one place. The last thing that we need is for them to stupidly play Eddie Turnover instead of Jed Miller in the final minutes of a game again, as well as get Goracke to step up and quit being soft with the ball! We MUST make sure that Logie can see things like that, otherwise our season is surely doomed.
As the current leader of our great nation would say "The best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to you. And you uh like to be able to um. Anyway" -- Joe Biden

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Coaching Help

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:46 pm

Lvd wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:35 pm
I feel very strongly that this thread needs to stay as an easy to find spot for the coaches at MSU to get some assistance, so that we don't have any more games that end like the PSU game did. If we could get a couple people like BelgradeBobcat, and Desert_Bobcat to moderate. I'm not sure if we can get them the ability to delete comments and replies on here, but if we could, it would sure allow the coaches to find sound advice in one place. The last thing that we need is for them to stupidly play Eddie Turnover instead of Jed Miller in the final minutes of a game again, as well as get Goracke to step up and quit being soft with the ball! We MUST make sure that Logie can see things like that, otherwise our season is surely doomed.
As the current leader of our great nation would say "The best way to get something done, if you, if you hold near and dear to you. And you uh like to be able to um. Anyway" -- Joe Biden
Haha. If the coaching advise on basketball threads bothers you…. Just wait until football season! :lol:

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Crabycat
New Recruit

Post by Crabycat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:06 pm

=D^ Agreed, for some odd reason I think that there is probably a reason that Miller hasn’t been playing, that we may not have seen in the couple of minutes he has played this year

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Lvd wrote:
Or if fans posting offends you just don't get on Bobcat Nation.

Sports is not bigger than life

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:16 pm

tetoncat wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 pm
Lvd wrote:
Or if fans posting offends you just don't get on Bobcat Nation.
It's a fricken sports message board...and I never said replace Turner with Miller

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by aucat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:51 pm

And don't start quoting politicians for crying out loud. In fact, the moderator should keep this sports message board free of political discussions. We hae enough of that all over the landscape as it is. Here it's sports.

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:53 pm

It's a message board for fans to post their opinions about the team.

Sometimes those opinions will be overreactions to close losses.

Oh well.

"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

Crabycat
New Recruit

Post by Crabycat » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Talk about people overreacting And getting bent out of shape… I for one thought it was hilarious