Bobcat basketball on ESPN Radio & SWX

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Bobcat basketball on ESPN Radio & SWX

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 pm

We are officially live statewide on SWX Television from 4-6 p.m. Monday through Friday. It's channel 199 on Charter cable, 23.3 on terrestrial TV in Western Montana. Check the SWX website for your terrestrial number.

We have talked a good amount about the Bobcats since I started doing Tootell and Nuanez with Ryan Tootell. Now that we have the ability to broadcast in Bozeman and to Bobcat fans around the state, we will be talking about Montana State even more.

Here's some recent clips with interviews talking about Montana State men's and women's hoops.

Montana State head coach Brian Fish joined us live today. Thanks to him for calling in.

Catfanatic84
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Bobcat basketball on ESPN Radio & SWX

Post by Catfanatic84 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:48 am

Colter....thanks to you and Ryan for Bobcat coverage...I listen to you guys often and appreciate hearing about the Cats....I'm sure it's not easy when you're broadcasting from Missoula.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:18 am

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:14 pm

An interesting conundrum-the odd number member league. I don't see it being solved unless someone voluntarily leaves. I don't see the league adding another member such as Dixie State to get an even number of teams unless two members voluntarily leave. Barring any kind of significant conference realignment, the only chance of this changing is if a full league member-say Portland State and/or Sac State-decide to drop football and then move to the WAC. I don't see that as imminent, but Portland State's stadium situation doesn't put it out of the realm of possibility.