New Transfer recruit coming in this week

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: New Transfer recruit coming in this week

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Tue May 24, 2016 9:09 pm

oedipuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by oedipuss » Tue May 24, 2016 9:13 pm

=D^ Well, if nothing else, we should be ridiculously proficient from the 3 point line.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue May 24, 2016 10:06 pm

mslacat wrote:This is good news for Tyler Hall. Instant infusion of talent to make up for the loss of Colbert and an instant scoring threat to keep defenses honest. I like that he is a a forward also who does not have to get his points from the three point line. I really am expecting big things next year from Green and Everette, as I think they will step up their games this summer, but this is just the infusion we needed to to make the next step up in conference, even if he only has one year in the program. It will be interesting to see where they play him, you have to assume he starts. Both Fish and Haslam talked about how they were really feeling pretty positive about the 4 (power forward) spot with Sarp Gobeloglu and Sam Neumann competing for the starting job, but they did say they expected to play the small line up (basically 4 guards) some time this season. That said though we are going to be very deep at 1-3 with starters Hall, Green, and Everette, there is talk about freshman Mandell Worthy and Harald Fey pushing for significant minutes or starting spots. Add to the mix the 2 JC backcourt. I know Fish continues to talk about how he is counting on Devonte Kline to be a shut down defender on the opposition big scoring threat, so you have to assume Fish is looking to give him major minutes. So now you add another true small forward to the mix, and you have to think to get our best players on the court we just may have to go small A LOT
First one across half court gets to shoot (from the three) and everybody else crash...what college invented the fast break?

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Tue May 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Paul Westhead and Jerry Tarkanian are smiling tonight...

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 pm

https://twitter.com/pgabriel15/status/735320992462032896

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by imacat » Tue May 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Welcome to the Bobcat family Konner!!