Kramer Comments

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Kramer Comments

Post by catatac » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:58 am

He definitely hasn't lost his enthusiasm... caught some comments on the news last night, something to the effect of "Excited about our linebackers, probably the best in the Big Sky if not the country" also said that we are "very good... even if we don't know it yet, and have the potential to be extremely good... could be the most overall talent we've had..." Those are not exact quotes, just my recollection. Anybody else catch it?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Ponycat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Ponycat » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:03 pm

That is pretty much what I heard. "Most overall physical talent we've had since I've been here" is the quote I remember the most.

The devil made me do it the first time... the second time I done it on my own.

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:04 pm

I wouldn't argue with that at all. I think its a very good assessment by Kramer.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Re: Kramer Comments

Post by Helcat72 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:23 pm

catatac wrote:He definitely hasn't lost his enthusiasm... caught some comments on the news last night, something to the effect of "Excited about our linebackers, probably the best in the Big Sky if not the country" also said that we are "very good... even if we don't know it yet, and have the potential to be extremely good... could be the most overall talent we've had..." Those are not exact quotes, just my recollection. Anybody else catch it?
The way I figure it you can say your gonna be good without too much backlash...just don't say your gonna win all of your games or even specific ones. You can be good and go 3-8!

2024 Resume dominance

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:42 pm

It was great watching Kramer yesterday- like a kid on x-mas morning. No doubt he was tired of waiting and wanted to finally get going with fall ball.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....