Nolan Treyton Derryk in need of work

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TreytonP80
New Recruit

Nolan Treyton Derryk in need of work

Post by TreytonP80 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:04 pm

Good morning BobcatNation. This is Treyton Pickering. Derryk Snell, Nolan askelson, and myself are training here in Bozeman with Sean herrin for pro day. Our schedule for training is from 10-12am and 4-6pm MTTHF. Due to this we have had a hard time finding part time jobs to work with our schedule. So we are here seeing if anyone has part time jobs or projects that they could use help with. If you are looking for any help, feel free to message me here on the board for contact information. Thanks for the time, and Go Cats!

kmax
Site Admin

Re: Nolan Treyton Derryk in need of work

Post by kmax » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:01 am

Welcome and hope this works out for all of you, wish I could offer something myself. Just a note, we try not to have phone numbers and emails on the public boards, trust me they get scanned and stripped all the time. I edited your post to pull that out and put in a note to contact you through DM here on the board in which case you can give contact info privately to folks if they are interested.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:21 am

Sunburst Montana!

I can't believe I was the first one that got to post that.

What kind of jobs are you looking for? I mean with that type of schedule maybe the schools? The Ridge? Grocery stores could probably use sticking help.

CatCop13
New Recruit

Post by CatCop13 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 am

Contact Pepsi. They are always looking for merchandisers, you can set you own hours.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:47 am

For those of us not in Bozeman; can we just donate to the cause? DM me an address.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:09 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:47 am
For those of us not in Bozeman; can we just donate to the cause? DM me an address.
I hesitated on putting this post through for just this reason. Just want to make sure folks are being REALLY careful here around any improper benefits or anything like that. Please make sure you know what is and isn't allowed. Note they specifically are looking for work, which is allowed. Please just be careful, and don't jeopardize anything.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:13 pm

kmax wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:09 pm
AFCAT wrote:
I hesitated on putting this post through for just this reason. Just want to make sure folks are being REALLY careful here around any improper benefits or anything like that. Please make sure you know what is and isn't allowed. Note they specifically are looking for work, which is allowed. Please just be careful, and don't jeopardize anything.
Are there rules governing athletes who have exhausted eligibility? Aren't they just normal dudes now?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:28 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:13 pm
kmax wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Are there rules governing athletes who have exhausted eligibility? Aren't they just normal dudes now?
I will not pretend to fully understand the rules of the NCAA here. We just had the MSU Compliance director speak with us at the last Bobcat Club board meeting and trust me there is more there than I think anyone could fully understand. I'm just saying please be really careful here. Ring up the Compliance guy at MSU and just ask the question BEFORE doing anything. I don't want anyone getting into a bad situation when they are just trying to help.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:42 pm

kmax wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:28 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:13 pm
kmax wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
I will not pretend to fully understand the rules of the NCAA here. We just had the MSU Compliance director speak with us at the last Bobcat Club board meeting and trust me there is more there than I think anyone could fully understand. I'm just saying please be really careful here. Ring up the Compliance guy at MSU and just ask the question BEFORE doing anything. I don't want anyone getting into a bad situation when they are just trying to help.
I thought the same thing at first, but these guys have all graduated and exhausted their eligibility. I'll call them up though.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

lutecat

Post by lutecat » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 pm

TreytonP80 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:04 pm
Good morning BobcatNation. This is Treyton Pickering. Derryk Snell, Nolan askelson, and myself are training here in Bozeman with Sean herrin for pro day. Our schedule for training is from 10-12am and 4-6pm MTTHF. Due to this we have had a hard time finding part time jobs to work with our schedule. So we are here seeing if anyone has part time jobs or projects that they could use help with. If you are looking for any help, feel free to message me here on the board for contact information. Thanks for the time, and Go Cats!
Did you find anything? All the beer distributors could probably use stockers. Shown up to a grocery store and stock beer. Broken's, Cardinal, lehrkind's, Hayden. I almost guarantee Hayden couldnuse someone to deliver Red Bull and you might be able to set your own hours somewhat.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:33 pm

lutecat wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 pm
TreytonP80 wrote:
Did you find anything? All the beer distributors could probably use stockers. Shown up to a grocery store and stock beer. Broken's, Cardinal, lehrkind's, Hayden. I almost guarantee Hayden couldnuse someone to deliver Red Bull and you might be able to set your own hours somewhat.

I have to laugh at “Broken’s” because I loaded trucks there at night after classes and let’s just Bronken’s wasn’t at the forefront of fleet maintenance for Bozeman distributors. Fun job though and couldn’t beat the perks for a college guy. Peter was almost never around, either, so it was a relaxed atmosphere.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

lutecat

Post by lutecat » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:57 pm

PapaG wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:33 pm
lutecat wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:25 pm
TreytonP80 wrote:

I have to laugh at “Broken’s” because I loaded trucks there at night after classes and let’s just Bronken’s wasn’t at the forefront of fleet maintenance for Bozeman distributors. Fun job though and couldn’t beat the perks for a college guy. Peter was almost never around, either, so it was a relaxed atmosphere.
They built a new warehouse now over by the east Gallatin not too long ago. From what I understand they're pretty relaxed even with him around.

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:05 pm

There is a new scoreboard that needs installed. Instead of a webcam, you guys just do a live feed.

Punters are people too!!