Quarters

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Quarters

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:57 pm

This game has gotten ugly. Chavez shanks a 15 yard punt. Albany quarterback can’t connect on anything.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

SparkCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by SparkCat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:03 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:44 pm
Honestly, go ahead and read my posts about the Cats and NDSU. I was a pulling for the Cats for that game. Go ahead and check. But the minute I see all these posts about posters wanting NDSU to beat the Griz, FTG, Griz suck, etc...well, ****** changes... so be it. I'm done this year supporting the Cats - support should go both ways this time of year except for 'the game' which is always good fan banter. It obviously doesn't. So....enjoy not having games anymore Cat fans...some of you 'fans' can kiss it but I sure hope you're enjoying the playoffs...give me a break. But, you'll be better next year right? Yeah, I've never heard that before from Cat fans...blame whatever you want but the Cats beat a team with a winning record ONCE this year - check it and then tell me how good yall were...facts are hard
I don’t really get into the whole, I’ll always cheer against Griz crap. Honestly, I could care less at this point. Griz have earned all their victories and Cats earned all their losses. HOWEVER, this is a fan message bored and much like eGriz, has the extremes. Lots of the same comments on that board the last three years when the Cats were still playing and the Griz were not. Honestly, the bickering and ill will to both sides has gotten obnoxious. There are plenty of posters on both sides that can’t make a normal comment, with out some lame jab.

Now look at you, no better than the posters you bitched about. Just another keyboard warrior.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:07 am

SparkCat wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:03 am
GoGriz1023 wrote:
Honestly, go ahead and read my posts about the Cats and NDSU. I was a pulling for the Cats for that game. Go ahead and check. But the minute I see all these posts about posters wanting NDSU to beat the Griz, FTG, Griz suck, etc...well, ****** changes... so be it. I'm done this year supporting the Cats - support should go both ways this time of year except for 'the game' which is always good fan banter. It obviously doesn't. So....enjoy not having games anymore Cat fans...some of you 'fans' can kiss it but I sure hope you're enjoying the playoffs...give me a break. But, you'll be better next year right? Yeah, I've never heard that before from Cat fans...blame whatever you want but the Cats beat a team with a winning record ONCE this year - check it and then tell me how good yall were...facts are hard
I don’t really get into the whole, I’ll always cheer against Griz crap. Honestly, I could care less at this point. Griz have earned all their victories and Cats earned all their losses. HOWEVER, this is a fan message bored and much like eGriz, has the extremes. Lots of the same comments on that board the last three years when the Cats were still playing and the Griz were not. Honestly, the bickering and ill will to both sides has gotten obnoxious. There are plenty of posters on both sides that can’t make a normal comment, with out some lame jab.
I was literally just telling my brother that I wish I could root for the Griz to win it all because of all the Montana kids. If I didn't think I would have to hear from Griz fans all offseason how great they are I probably would. Meh maybe I'll come around if they beat NDSU.....

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

GoGriz1023
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGriz1023 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:07 am

Agreed! I'm actually pulling for Idaho right now. I want to see the Big Sky represent. I have no patience for whiny ass Cat fans...you lost, get over it, support the Big Sky and move the F%$K along....and just fyi, I have no patience for whiny ass Griz fans under the same scenario.

GoGriz1023
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGriz1023 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 am

SparkCat wrote:
GoGriz1023 wrote:

Now look at you, no better than the posters you bitched about. Just another keyboard warrior.
And that shall be my new emoji...keyboard warrior.

GoGriz1023
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGriz1023 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:13 am

technoCat wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:07 am
SparkCat wrote:
GoGriz1023 wrote:
I was literally just telling my brother that I wish I could root for the Griz to win it all because of all the Montana kids. If I didn't think I would have to hear from Griz fans all offseason how great they are I probably would. Meh maybe I'll come around if they beat NDSU.....
It's the exact same for when the Griz lose and we hear nothing from the Cats but how they're the best in the world...Meh, maybe I'll come around after next year...wait, there's the 'next year,' crap again...

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:32 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:13 am
technoCat wrote:
SparkCat wrote:
GoGriz1023 wrote:
It's the exact same for when the Griz lose and we hear nothing from the Cats but how they're the best in the world...Meh, maybe I'll come around after next year...wait, there's the 'next year,' crap again...
Yeah I'd think it was the same if I didn't live through 1995-2017. I used to honestly pull for anyone from the BSC in the playoffs. I don't chant ESG at the games but I also know 10-20 people who were Griz fans just because they won and they liked lording it over Cat fans. Whatever, if they win, more power to them.

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

GoGriz1023
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by GoGriz1023 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:36 am

If I hear FTG one more time at the next wedding I go too, I'm gonna barf. It's like big brother lives rent free...seriously, why chant that? At a wedding! ESPECIALLY since you just got your ASS kicked this year? But yeah, so impressive to chant eat ****** Griz! So impressive. I've never heard FTC at a wedding but hey, more power to ya.....

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:39 am

Huge strip sack by Albany. Crushing first down run by their qb Poffenbarger.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:40 am

CAA has had a good showing this year. Villanova gave SDSU a good game today and now Albany is in the semifinals. Delaware won a game. Lots better than last year.

toM StUber

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:54 am

Idaho abandoned run in 4th quarter. Missed 3 FG and XP. Defense got tired

Sports is not bigger than life

MinnesotaBobcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by MinnesotaBobcat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:03 am

McCoy looked awful tonight. He seemed to regress over the last half of the season. I thought FBS teams might make him some offers, but now not so sure. Will be interesting to see how many Vandals hit the portal.

Now on to next week. Sadly I think we are headed to a rematch of SDSU and NDSU in Frisco.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:21 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:36 am
If I hear FTG one more time at the next wedding I go too, I'm gonna barf. It's like big brother lives rent free...seriously, why chant that? At a wedding! ESPECIALLY since you just got your ASS kicked this year? But yeah, so impressive to chant eat ****** Griz! So impressive. I've never heard FTC at a wedding but hey, more power to ya.....
Ya I'm sure you hear FTG at all the weddings you go to... probably heard it 1 time.
You've been nothing but a f*****g troll since you joined here, other than 1 nice post about Mellott. If you left you wouldn't be missed.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:48 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
Anyone who spends this much time on their rival's message board, probably shouldn't be lecturing people about "living rent free".

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:32 am

John K wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:48 am
GoGriz1023 wrote:
Anyone who spends this much time on their rival's message board, probably shouldn't be lecturing people about "living rent free".
I’m just impressed his parents let him stay up late to post so much. It’s not a school night though.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Augustus
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Augustus » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:32 am

91catAlum wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:21 am
Ya I'm sure you hear FTG at all the weddings you go to... probably heard it 1 time.
And it was likely because there were gris banners and flags hanging everywhere, gris solo cups at the reception, bride and groom wearing gris colors/logos, etc... The really sad part is gris fans getting married and having kids. Yet another generation of gris loving hippies. Great. :roll:

Tough game to watch last night though. Evenly matched teams and quite the battle. I lived in Albany for several years and it pains me to say anything good about the place, but those kids played their hearts out and they've got a good D. They've had a good run this year, but it ends next weekend...as does Missoula's. The Dakota freight trains are going to roll.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:48 am

I guess Furman and Albany showed that there is some football talent outside the Big Sky and Missouri Valley. The FCS isn’t as bad as people might think.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Camo_Cat » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:20 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
I am one of many Cat fans that have grown tired of that chant. But please don't come on OUR board and act like some butt-hurt innocent fan. Because Cat fans have never heard our rivals call us the kittens. We've never heard you call our stadium a litterbox. We've never heard you call us little brother. We've never heard griz fans attack our players with name-calling like Coach Sixx and the little black Irish lad. Please.....

I lost personal friendships during the streak because griz fans couldn't help being so full of themselves. So yeah, enjoy your next wedding and FTG....

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:11 am

Augustus wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:39 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:32 pm
Can ndsu win in Missoula next week?
No question.
And who in God's name do we root for??
That's easy. My two favorite teams in college football are the Bobcats and whoever is playing the gris.
This is always my take #FTG

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

BFcatfan

Post by BFcatfan » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:18 am

GoGriz1023 wrote:
Agreed! I'm actually pulling for Idaho right now. I want to see the Big Sky represent. I have no patience for whiny ass Cat fans...you lost, get over it, support the Big Sky and move the F%$K along....and just fyi, I have no patience for whiny ass Griz fans under the same scenario.
Go hang out where your wanted..and it’s not here..

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG