Looking for help with old photos

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Looking for help with old photos

Post by Mr Lisle » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:26 am

Putting on a little "function" with a few old Bobcats and Texans Saturday.
If anyone can locate the photos of President Curzado walking out with the captains to meet the griz captains and Isaiah Infanse standing nose to belly button looking up definantely at the giant lineman could you please repost them here?
I'm going to do a little blue-gold decorating and will have them blown up for all to see. Those are two of the best ever
Speaking of "best", I believe President Curzado is among the best MSU leaders ever. Hell, if she called and said the team needed me I'd strap on my old helmet and be there tomorrow....even tho' they haven't worn gold brass with the big blue brush on top for a while.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Re: Looking for help with old photos

Post by cats2506 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am

Mr Lisle wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:26 am
If anyone can locate the photos of President Curzado walking out with the captains to meet the griz captains and Isaiah Infanse standing nose to belly button looking up definantely at the giant lineman could you please repost them here?
I'm going to do a little blue-gold decorating and will have them blown up for all to see. Those are two of the best ever
Speaking of "best", I believe President Curzado is among the best MSU leaders ever. Hell, if she called and said the team needed me I'd strap on my old helmet and be there tomorrow....even tho' they haven't worn gold brass with the big blue brush on top for a while.
That was either Cole or Thomas that stood toe to toe with the O linman

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:53 am

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:49 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:53 am
This is a GREAT one!

Mr Lisle

Post by Mr Lisle » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:34 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:49 am
Hawks86 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:53 am
This is a GREAT one!
Thanks. You are correct. Number 8 is Jalen Cole. 5'8" 150. Really hope he gets back!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:39 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
If Cruzado called anyone on this board and asked them to suit up to play, I’d seriously question her judgement. :D However, she is the best MSU President I’ve ever seen though and I’d probably donate my last cent if she asked.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

JDoub
Member # Retired

Post by JDoub » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:17 pm

best I could find

Mr Lisle

Post by Mr Lisle » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:01 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:39 pm
Mr Lisle wrote:
If Cruzado called anyone on this board and asked them to suit up to play, I’d seriously question her judgement. :D However, she is the best MSU President I’ve ever seen though and I’d probably donate my last cent if she asked.
Well I already have...and that's why I'm living in a VAN down by the RIVER!!

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:01 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:39 pm
Mr Lisle wrote:
Well I already have...and that's why I'm living in a VAN down by the RIVER!!
:lol:

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.