Where to watch?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Lovethecats75
BobcatNation Team Captain

Where to watch?

Post by Lovethecats75 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:54 am

I am in Phoenix for the weekend. Any ideas of a good place to watch the Cats on Saturday?

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Re: Where to watch?

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:25 am

I lived there for a while, used to go to McDuffy's in Peoria, at the time a Cat Alumn was the owner, not sure if he still owns it or not. Otherwise search the Cat/griz satellite parties, i want to say there's also a guy in Scottsdale that owns a bar that's a Cat.

DaCats21
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DaCats21 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Dukes in Scottsdale is a griz bar. Old Butte Rat owner. High chance of some MT people in there. They will prob already have the game on or at least be able to turn it on for you. griz are on a bye.

Also, this game is on Root Sports. Any bar with Directv will have the game on Audience network. Some other good spots to watch games are any Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers, Bottled Blondes in Old Town, any Twin Peaks, any Top Golf, any Whiskey Row, etc...
Last edited by DaCats21 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 pm

DaCats21 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:13 pm
Dukes in Scottsdale is a griz bar. Old Butte Rat owner. High chance of some MT people in there. They will prob already have the game on or at least be able to turn it on for you. griz are on a bye.

Also, this game is on Root Sports. Any bar with Directv will have the game on Audience network. Some other good spots to watch games are any Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers, Bottle Blondes in Old Town, any Twin Peaks, any Top Golf, any Whiskey Row, etc...
I think Root and Dish just made a deal as well, further improving your odds.