Sneak Preview to the 2018 Bobcat Football Magazine — Review & Preview

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

FMFP_PHOTO
BobcatNation Team Captain

Sneak Preview to the 2018 Bobcat Football Magazine — Review & Preview

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:50 pm

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... YQR42JUBaY

Hello Business owners, Friends and Bobcat Nation…

I would like to share a sneak preview of the Double Track cover of the 2018 issue (still in progress).

There is still time to be a part of the best Bobcat Football Magazine to date!!!

We are thrilled that MSU President Waded Cruzado sat down with our editor/writer for an article that touches on art, music and literature, as well as athletics pertaining to the strategic plan. Additionally, AD Leon Costello shares with all Bobcat Fans how to get involved with the strategic plan in order to make it a reality. Standout Bobcat RB Chad Newell tackles a writing assignment looking into the Future of Bobcat Football. Among others...

This sixth Collector’s issue will have 148 glossy pages chock full of professional quality articles, photographs, graphics, statistics and backgrounds on current key players, the coaching staff, famous alumni and Bobcat legends. It will contain feature reviews on last year’s Bobcat football season, what to expect from the 2018 Bobcats, plus previews of each team in the upcoming Big Sky Conference schedule.

Paul Burns, Britney Patera, Jessica Bergman, and Coram Parker join Cynthia Logan and others in writing the 16 feature articles and 16 Reviews and Previews which, blended with photography and design by sports photographer Felix A. Marquez of FMFP PHOTO, guarantees that this year’s issue will be the best one to date.

Please look at the attachments for information on the planned editorial, a sneak preview of the cover (still in progress) and our rate schedule. The ad reservation deadline is July 1st, 2018.

Cheers, Felix

Felix A. Marquez
Professional Photographer/Publisher
www.felixmarquez.com

FMFP_PHOTO

Re: Sneak Preview to the 2018 Bobcat Football Magazine — Review & Preview

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm

I have received several emails suggesting to post the image/artistic rendering of the cover rather than the link to my site.

Do I need special rights/permission to do that? Can someone help me or send step by step directions.

Cheers, Felix

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:39 pm

FMFP_PHOTO wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:09 pm
I have received several emails suggesting to post the image/artistic rendering of the cover rather than the link to my site.

Do I need special rights/permission to do that? Can someone help me or send step by step directions.

Cheers, Felix
No special permissions needed, I think it has to do with the way your site is protecting/hosting that image. If you have an actual link that ends in .jpg it would post here fine, but your site protects the images from having a direct link. You could either publish that image to another hosting site or find a way to open up the access to that picture on your site.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

FMFP_PHOTO

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello Bobcat Nation;

I have fine tuned and added what I believe are two of the main pieces for the great success the Bobcats are going to have in 2018...

#8 Chris Murray and #15 Troy Andersen

A lot of chatter about Chris this or that; I truly believed that he is going to surprise many if not all of us. He has already accomplished something that D MAc never did, beating the griz back to back and the Bobcats should be favorites to win this year. Anyway we will find out soon.

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... L2p6q6L.nY

Here is the new link to the redesigned DT cover (still in progress) but very close to done. Feed back is welcome as always.

Cheers, Felix

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am

I noticed that one of the end zones on your cover says BOBCATS. I believe that both end zones now have MONTANA STATE lettering.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:20 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am
I noticed that one of the end zones on your cover says BOBCATS. I believe that both end zones now have MONTANA STATE lettering.
That rendering is from an architect for the future athletics expansion, not Felix. I can't remember if that came out before or after the new turf went down last year.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

RockyBearCat

Post by RockyBearCat » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:26 am

My suggestion would be to have riders on horseback carrying the BOBCATS flags rather than the cheerleaders if you can get that into your mock up of the stadium. That is a unique aspect of MSU games that should be promoted.

Buckaroo Bonzi

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:43 am

Most definitely have the Rodeo Team carrying the BOBCAT Flags. Great Idea !

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play

FMFP_PHOTO

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:46 am

As mentioned above the artistic rendering was done some time ago by an artist and provided to me for use by AD Leon Costello and the architect firms MSU is working with. I can not alter or modify the rendering in any way shape or form, it will be unprofessional. I can ad text and or photos/graphics but that is it.

The 2018 BFM Review & Preview will be the best bar none, you can be sure of that not perfect but very close.

Cheers, Felix

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:07 pm

I hope the cover with Chris Murray didn’t get sent to the press yet. ;)

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:07 pm
I hope the cover with Chris Murray didn’t get sent to the press yet. ;)
](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

FTG- GO CATS GO!