Jensen out at UM

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Jensen out at UM

Post by catatac » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:55 pm

griz5700 wrote:I think Sneed is the most athletic player on the Griz roster and would start at QB, WR, or RB. Seriously.
He's pretty damn good.

He kinda looks like a slower version of Chris Murray.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:19 pm

griz5700 wrote:I think Sneed is the most athletic player on the Griz roster and would start at QB, WR, or RB. Seriously.
He's pretty damn good.

Then you guys are a lot worse than we thought.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:52 pm

catatac wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

He kinda looks like a slower version of Chris Murray.

:thumbup:

FTG- GO CATS GO!

griz5700
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by griz5700 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Hauck will definitely be bringing in another QB. From what I’ve heard he wasn’t particularly high on Jensen or Sneed. I didn’t think Jensen was good for sure. Hard to say. He looked good in games against weak teams, but not vs. good teams. And he played in an offense that allows QBs to get good numbers.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:02 pm

griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.
Not wishful thinking. Actual fact. If Sneed is the most athletic guy on your team like you say, then that means the rest of your team is pretty bad. Seriously man, Sneed barely played at UNLV. He quit UNLV because of new competition at QB. And none of that competition at UNLV has done anything at UNLV since. He goes to a Community college where he averaged 155 yards passing and 39 yards rushing per game.... AT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE! Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t recall FBS schools recruiting Sneed out of CC. Heck I am not sure if he was highly recruited by FCS schools! And he is supposed to be your best athelete!!! That would be a real travesty if I was a Griz fan.

Then again, since we have beaten your Griz two years in a row during our rebuilding phase, maybe Sneed could be your best athelete since the rest of your team is well... not so good.....

griz5700

Post by griz5700 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.
Not wishful thinking. Actual fact. If Sneed is the most athletic guy on your team like you say, then that means the rest of your team is pretty bad. Seriously man, Sneed barely played at UNLV. He quit UNLV because of new competition at QB. And none of that competition at UNLV has done anything at UNLV since. He goes to a Community college where he averaged 155 yards passing and 39 yards rushing per game.... AT A COMMUNITY COLLEGE! Correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t recall FBS schools recruiting Sneed out of CC. Heck I am not sure if he was highly recruited by FCS schools! And he is supposed to be your best athelete!!! That would be a real travesty if I was a Griz fan.

Then again, since we have beaten your Griz two years in a row during our rebuilding phase, maybe Sneed could be your best athelete since the rest of your team is well... not so good.....
I don’t know man. But I guess we’ll see. I’m pretty upfront and as unbiased as possible regarding Griz talent. Look through my posts...

Saying Dalton is the best athlete on the Griz is not a knock on the overall Griz talent, which is slightly above average imo, it’s just that Sneed is a hell of an athlete who obviously worked his ass off this last year.

He’s the real deal.

9-13 and you guys think you’re hot sh*t. Hilarious.

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:58 am

bump

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:15 am

[quote="TomCat88"]Hauck will definitely be bringing in another QB. From what I’ve heard he wasn’t particularly high on Jensen or Sneed. I didn’t think Jensen was good for sure. Hard to say. He looked good in games against weak teams, but not vs. good teams. And he played in an offense that allows QBs to get good numbers.[/quote]

All the proof you need is Brady Gustafson. He wasn’t even average, but wound up with a 141.5 passer rating. That’s the system. Jensen was at 148.2 as a frosh!! He simply was not the QB for Hauck’s system.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:45 am

griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

I don’t know man. But I guess we’ll see. I’m pretty upfront and as unbiased as possible regarding Griz talent. Look through my posts...

Saying Dalton is the best athlete on the Griz is not a knock on the overall Griz talent, which is slightly above average imo, it’s just that Sneed is a hell of an athlete who obviously worked his ass off this last year.

He’s the real deal.

I know this is a hard concept to grasp, something I see from Griz fans on social media, egriz, here... people can have opinions on the Griz that have nothing to do with the current Bobcat situation, the current record, the series record...

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 am

"He's the real deal."

He may have looked like the real deal against a poor Griz secondary. Let's revisit this and see how his numbers look at the end of the season.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:36 am

“He’s the real deal.”

Unlv - 39 for 88 (44.3%), 632 yards, 5 TD and 2 picks.
Fort Scott - 123-226 (54.4%), 1,257, 7 TD, 11 picks.

Sorry, but I’m going to need to see more than one good spring scrimmage before I give him the Real Deal moniker.

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by The MICKSTER » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:24 am

iaafan wrote:“He’s the real deal.”

Unlv - 39 for 88 (44.3%), 632 yards, 5 TD and 2 picks.
Fort Scott - 123-226 (54.4%), 1,257, 7 TD, 11 picks.

Sorry, but I’m going to need to see more than one good spring scrimmage before I give him the Real Deal moniker.
Tyler Bruggman’s stats at Scottsdale Community College
SCC - 146-299 (49%), 1692, 19 TD, 7 picks……5.7 yards per attempt w/ 112.7 Pass Efficiency in 9 games with a 7-2 record

Not particularly stellar stats, but his record sure was. Choate brought Bruggman to MSU because he thought 'he was the real deal' after knowing his HS history, knowing him personally while at Wazzu, after Spring camp and after Fall camp........but he wasn't. Although he may have just thought he was the best option he had at the time. Could be the same scenario that Hauck is in now. In either case Bruggman didn't work out and thus Chris Murray won BSC Freshman of the year.

Will Sneed work out?......don't know. We do know that Sneed's stats aren't all that impressive. If he doesn't will they have a viable alternative?.....don't know, but I'm guessing they just sent their next best option packing.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Bump

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:51 pm

55-40 the last two meetings if my addition is correct... I see no reasons for that to change!!!

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:16 pm

griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

He’s the real deal.

Per your request, I did look at your past posts. Here is a snipit of your "expert, upfront and unbiased" opinions:

As long as Sulser stays, I could care less about any other Stitt recruit.

No matter who our coach is, the Griz will always out-recruit MSU.

And UM’s talent is average rt now.. Keep that in mind during Saturdays ass kicking...

Would take Bruggman over Prukop. No question.

Griz are definitely heading in the right direction - future looks bright

It’s the most focused, athletic (top to bottom) Griz team I’ve seen since the Hauck days. Young, talented, and focused. There are some holes, of course, but I’m excited about the future with Stitt at the helm. Fun times ahead.

Griz are gonna whoop you bitches.

Stitt is building a pretty talented team -- Spring ball proved that. Watch out, suckas.

(in reference to Brugman) Of course he is a better all-around QB than Prukop. If QB's weren't expected to pass the ball, Prukop would be something special. Although there is no way Bruggman is nearly as graceful as Dakota when it comes to prancing onto and off the field.

As far as your comment regarding our 9-13 record, two of those wins came against your supposedly strong Griz teams. And if we had Valpo and Savanah State on our schedule, I can assure you that our record would be better. Just wanted to leave you with a couple of your own comments regarding our 9-13 team:

I see what kind of team/program Choate is building and it should make all of Griz nation very nervous.

Choate was a great hire. Unfortunately.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:27 am

Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

He’s the real deal.

Per your request, I did look at your past posts. Here is a snipit of your "expert, upfront and unbiased" opinions:

As long as Sulser stays, I could care less about any other Stitt recruit.

No matter who our coach is, the Griz will always out-recruit MSU.

And UM’s talent is average rt now.. Keep that in mind during Saturdays ass kicking...

Would take Bruggman over Prukop. No question.

Griz are definitely heading in the right direction - future looks bright

It’s the most focused, athletic (top to bottom) Griz team I’ve seen since the Hauck days. Young, talented, and focused. There are some holes, of course, but I’m excited about the future with Stitt at the helm. Fun times ahead.

Griz are gonna whoop you bitches.

Stitt is building a pretty talented team -- Spring ball proved that. Watch out, suckas.

(in reference to Brugman) Of course he is a better all-around QB than Prukop. If QB's weren't expected to pass the ball, Prukop would be something special. Although there is no way Bruggman is nearly as graceful as Dakota when it comes to prancing onto and off the field.

As far as your comment regarding our 9-13 record, two of those wins came against your supposedly strong Griz teams. And if we had Valpo and Savanah State on our schedule, I can assure you that our record would be better. Just wanted to leave you with a couple of your own comments regarding our 9-13 team:

I see what kind of team/program Choate is building and it should make all of Griz nation very nervous.

Hahahaha.... that's a whole lot of fail there. :lol:

griz5700

Post by griz5700 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:25 am

Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

He’s the real deal.

As long as Sulser stays, I could care less about any other Stitt recruit. - CORRECT

No matter who our coach is, the Griz will always out-recruit MSU. -CORRECT

And UM’s talent is average rt now.. (CORRECT) Keep that in mind during Saturdays ass kicking... WRONG

Would take Bruggman over Prukop. No question. TOSS UP

Griz are definitely heading in the right direction - future looks bright WRONG

It’s the most focused, athletic (top to bottom) Griz team I’ve seen since the Hauck days. Young, talented, and focused. There are some holes, of course, but I’m excited about the future with Stitt at the helm. Fun times ahead. - WRONG

Griz are gonna whoop you bitches. WRONG

Stitt is building a pretty talented team -- Spring ball proved that. Watch out, suckas. WRONG

(in reference to Brugman) Of course he is a better all-around QB than Prukop. If QB's weren't expected to pass the ball, Prukop would be something special. Although there is no way Bruggman is nearly as graceful as Dakota when it comes to prancing onto and off the field. - CORRECT

I see what kind of team/program Choate is building and it should make all of Griz nation very nervous. CORRECT

Choate was a great hire. Unfortunately. CORRECT
Ha! =D^

Was moreso referring to my egriz posts, but alright, you got me.

Of course I talk a little smack over here, not because I want to, but because it's healthy for our rivalry. :wink:

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ

Buckaroo Bonzi

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:39 am

griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

He’s the real deal.

As long as Sulser stays, I could care less about any other Stitt recruit. - CORRECT

No matter who our coach is, the Griz will always out-recruit MSU. -CORRECT

And UM’s talent is average rt now.. (CORRECT) Keep that in mind during Saturdays ass kicking... WRONG

Would take Bruggman over Prukop. No question. TOSS UP

Griz are definitely heading in the right direction - future looks bright WRONG

It’s the most focused, athletic (top to bottom) Griz team I’ve seen since the Hauck days. Young, talented, and focused. There are some holes, of course, but I’m excited about the future with Stitt at the helm. Fun times ahead. - WRONG

Griz are gonna whoop you bitches. WRONG

Stitt is building a pretty talented team -- Spring ball proved that. Watch out, suckas. WRONG

(in reference to Brugman) Of course he is a better all-around QB than Prukop. If QB's weren't expected to pass the ball, Prukop would be something special. Although there is no way Bruggman is nearly as graceful as Dakota when it comes to prancing onto and off the field. - CORRECT

I see what kind of team/program Choate is building and it should make all of Griz nation very nervous. CORRECT

Choate was a great hire. Unfortunately. CORRECT
Ha! =D^

Was moreso referring to my egriz posts, but alright, you got me.

Of course I talk a little smack over here, not because I want to, but because it's healthy for our rivalry. :wink:
The only " RTD " the grizz will have is Trolling rival boards ~ Maybe

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play

1984TwoMinutesHate
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 1984TwoMinutesHate » Fri May 04, 2018 6:38 am

Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
griz5700 wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
He's pretty damn good.

Wishful thinking.

He’s the real deal.

CORRECT

As long as Sulser stays, I could care less about any other Stitt recruit. - INCORRECT ... SULSER MADE A BIG MISTAKE

No matter who our coach is, the Griz will always out-recruit MSU. - INCORRECT ... YOU ARE BEING OUTRECRUITED NOW

And UM’s talent is average rt now.. (CORRECT) Keep that in mind during Saturdays ass kicking... INCORRECT

Would take Bruggman over Prukop. No question. INCORRECT .... PRUKOP WAS A TALENTED LITTLE BITCH

Griz are definitely heading in the right direction - future looks bright INCORRECT ... YOU ARE HEADING FOR ANOTHER ASS WHOOPING FOR THE 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR

It’s the most focused, athletic (top to bottom) Griz team I’ve seen since the Hauck days. Young, talented, and focused. There are some holes, of course, but I’m excited about the future with Stitt at the helm. Fun times ahead. - LOL

Griz are gonna whoop you bitches. LOL

Stitt is building a pretty talented team -- Spring ball proved that. Watch out, suckas. LOL

(in reference to Brugman) Of course he is a better all-around QB than Prukop. If QB's weren't expected to pass the ball, Prukop would be something special. Although there is no way Bruggman is nearly as graceful as Dakota when it comes to prancing onto and off the field. - YEA OK MEL KIPER

CORRECT