Alpha banned

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Triple C
BobcatNation Letterman

Alpha banned

Post by Triple C » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:50 pm

Alpha has been banned from the UM campus and has apparently gone into hiding. This thread may need to be moved but I thought it would get more traction here

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/bi ... op-story-2

Stitt: "Griz got 5 best in state. Small Montana class, but quality" Translation? "We didn't want all of the ones we offered"

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Alpha banned

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:51 am

#alphatoo

If your left, you aren’t right.

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:35 am

If the cops want to find him, they just need to look for a car driving down the highway with a bottle of Fire Ball on the dash.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 am

Wow... :shock:

FTG- GO CATS GO!

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:39 am

Sounds like alpha couldn't let her or anyone else have the last word. In other news, water is wet. Sorry not sorry about the way that ended up.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:17 am

Egomaniacal sociopath.

That's AG1. :|

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:05 pm

Scary. Glad I don't live near him since I got his last sockpuppet here banned when he was pretending to be the MSU fan and grad after he forgot he had posted from that same sockpuppet in the past that he was a UM fan and grad. He then claimed to have degrees from both schools, and said to him I didn't realize DeVry had joint degree programs with MSU and UM. Then he got upset and got banned.

EGriz is probably the worst "fanboard" I've ever visited for college and professional teams. I lurked there after their soccer coach got fired and it's the same abusive posters and Griz Groupies doing the same thing they were doing 15 years ago. No wonder AG1 felt he could act that way online in the real world, too. Bottom of the barrel Griz fans and that place has to be somewhat of an embarrassment for UM leadership to even be attached to it, because I believe the owner of the site works for UM, or did last I heard.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:02 pm

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:52 pm

So nobody thinks a girl slandering a potential coach and saying that a culture of rape was due to a coach, is complete ******? Then a guy, whom may be an asshole I don’t know, says something mean to the girl whom was saying things that could potentially ruin a guy’s career, is the one who is in the wrong? I just want to get the tempature on how hypocritical and spineless the fan bases and the world are.

If your left, you aren’t right.

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:45 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:So nobody thinks a girl slandering a potential coach and saying that a culture of rape was due to a coach, is complete ******? Then a guy, whom may be an asshole I don’t know, says something mean to the girl whom was saying things that could potentially ruin a guy’s career, is the one who is in the wrong? I just want to get the tempature on how hypocritical and spineless the fan bases and the world are.
Slander is making false statements with the intention of harming someone. I haven't seen anything to suggest that she's even close to a whiff of slander. The Griz had a serious problem under Hauck the first time around. Reasonable people can disagree on how much accountable Hauck should be held, but thats a far cry from slander.

How much of Missoula's enrollment decline is a direct result of the football program? A lot, I reckon.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that Clayton Christiansen approved this hire.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:15 am

This doesn't sit right with me...
“She’s a student, he’s not. He has no business here,” the chief said.

Schlosser likewise has yet to be served with the letter barring him from campus.
If he lives in Montana and is a taxpayer, he absolutely has "business" being on site at any publicly-funded university in Montana, doesn't he? I'm not supporting what he did, I don't know enough, if anything, about the situation, but the justification for this ban seems baseless and likely would be removed if he went to a hearing.

That said, out of any poster ever on this board to have something like this happen to him because of obsessive internet posting, I would have had AG1 as the heavy favorite. How embarrassing...

What a ride

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:52 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:So nobody thinks a girl slandering a potential coach and saying that a culture of rape was due to a coach, is complete ******? Then a guy, whom may be an asshole I don’t know, says something mean to the girl whom was saying things that could potentially ruin a guy’s career, is the one who is in the wrong? I just want to get the tempature on how hypocritical and spineless the fan bases and the world are.
She had every right to start that petition (which wasn't even close to slanderous) just like you have every right to believe that what she was saying was BS and UM had every right to still move forward with the hire despite the protests. Reasonable people can disagree while still treating each other with respect. What Mike did afterwards went so far beyond the line of inappropriate behavior that I am glad UM has banned him and hope he never crawls out of the hole he appears to have dug for himself. Good riddance!

hokeyfine

Post by hokeyfine » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:54 am

PapaG wrote:This doesn't sit right with me...

Schlosser likewise has yet to be served with the letter barring him from campus.
If he lives in Montana and is a taxpayer, he absolutely has "business" being on site at any publicly-funded university in Montana, doesn't he? I'm not supporting what he did, I don't know enough, if anything, about the situation, but the justification for this ban seems baseless and likely would be removed if he went to a hearing.
Being a Montana taxpayer gives you no right to stand in my lab or at my bench and watch what I'm doing.

That said, out of any poster ever on this board to have something like this happen to him because of obsessive internet posting, I would have had AG1 as the heavy favorite. How embarrassing...

hokeyfine

Post by hokeyfine » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:55 am

hokeyfine wrote:
PapaG wrote:This doesn't sit right with me...

Whoops....... just because someone is a Montana taxpayer doesn't give them the right to stand in my lab or at my bench and watch what I'm doing.
Being a Montana taxpayer gives you no right to stand in my lab or at my bench and watch what I'm doing.

hokeyfine

Post by hokeyfine » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:57 am

Test

hokeyfine

Post by hokeyfine » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:58 am

Just because you are a Montana taxpayer doesn't give you the right to stand in my lab or at my bench and watch what I'm doing.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

PapaG wrote:
If he lives in Montana and is a taxpayer, he absolutely has "business" being on site at any publicly-funded university in Montana, doesn't he?
No he doesn't. Taxpayer or not, if you behave like he did the university absolutely has the right to ban him.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:46 am

MSU01 wrote:
PapaG wrote:
If he lives in Montana and is a taxpayer, he absolutely has "business" being on site at any publicly-funded university in Montana, doesn't he?
No he doesn't. Taxpayer or not, if you behave like he did the university absolutely has the right to ban him.
I don't read it as the University banned him. I think the judge included University as part of the restraining order. Which is probably what the sweet, innocent, helpless little girl requested.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:18 am

hokeyfine wrote:Just because you are a Montana taxpayer doesn't give you the right to stand in my lab or at my bench and watch what I'm doing.
You have to be accepted to the school and pay extra to attend the lab and stand at the bench without further permission from the professor. Campus police will remove someone not registered for that class or that lab if requested, so if you had a heckler, they would be removed.

On the other hand, I don't have to pay anything to park off-campus at the U of Oregon or Oregon State and walk through campus with my kids to go to the bookstore or apparel shop.

Anyhow, Mike's problem as I see it was when he made the vague post about the petitioner "going down hard" and then followed it up by not walking it back when asked by the Missoulian about that part, and instead saying that's "what we do" on message boards and perhaps he meant professionally. The second part is fine, I don't think there are any laws about saying you hope somebody suffers professionally because of life decisions they make, and his attacks on her looks and other stuff, while disgusting as I see it as the dad of two daughters, aren't illegal, so that can't be it, either. The "going down hard" part is vague enough for the TRO, I suppose, since it could be interpreted as a threat.

What a ride

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:05 am

PapaG wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:Just because you are a Montana taxpayer doesn't give you the right to stand in my lab or at my bench and watch what I'm doing.
You have to be accepted to the school and pay extra to attend the lab and stand at the bench without further permission from the professor. Campus police will remove someone not registered for that class or that lab if requested, so if you had a heckler, they would be removed.

On the other hand, I don't have to pay anything to park off-campus at the U of Oregon or Oregon State and walk through campus with my kids to go to the bookstore or apparel shop.

Anyhow, Mike's problem as I see it was when he made the vague post about the petitioner "going down hard" and then followed it up by not walking it back when asked by the Missoulian about that part, and instead saying that's "what we do" on message boards and perhaps he meant professionally. The second part is fine, I don't think there are any laws about saying you hope somebody suffers professionally because of life decisions they make, and his attacks on her looks and other stuff, while disgusting as I see it as the dad of two daughters, aren't illegal, so that can't be it, either. The "going down hard" part is vague enough for the TRO, I suppose, since it could be interpreted as a threat.
Don’t forget, he posted her name and address as well as the comment that “she should go down hard”.