The Official-unofficial MSU-unc Gameday thread

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Re: The Official-unofficial MSU-unc Gameday thread

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:04 pm

utucats wrote:I know many of you are disappointed but Cats win!!
Hey, everyone knows you were sipping iced tea's and enjoying another stellar QB display....with nary a doubt about the outcome because..."we've arrived"!!! :D

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:04 pm

Catastrophy11 wrote:
AFCAT wrote:AWESOME! I can just see Catastrophy11 sitting at his computer in his soiled diaper and crying like a baby right now.
:roll: The way the Cat's played today......

Do you need a hug?

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

bobcat92
Member # Retired

Post by bobcat92 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 pm

catsrback76 wrote:
RickRund wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
RickRund wrote:What the heck is happening???
Just got back from a trip to the valley to say bye to family and turned on the game.

Tied, CAts driving, 14 seconds left
Was just wondering about their play today... Did not think it would have been quite the right a game.
Their play sucked until the 2nd half, and for the offence until the 4th quarter. It was not a pretty game. Murray threw 2 INT's that cost us dearly. This game should have been a walk in the park, but because of the way we self destructed again...we squeak out a win on the last second in Greeley!
Don't disagree but his has to give confidence to the team going foward this season that it isn't over until it is over!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 pm

catsrback76 wrote:
Hey, everyone knows you were sipping iced tea's and enjoying another stellar QB display....with nary a doubt about the outcome because..."we've arrived"!!! :D

Good God! Please don't start that again. :D

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:07 pm

AFCAT wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:

Good God! Please don't start that again. :D
I'm just flipping him some crap! Glad the Cats pulled one out. :D

bpcats20
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by bpcats20 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Best thing is that this team did not flinch. Great learning game for Murray. As a program the Cats to step forward.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:08 pm

catsrback76 wrote:
No I was nervous but our great coaches made some fantastic adjustments at the half and our players(including our QB) never gave up. Wonder were they get that attitude from? Certainly not from the vibe on this site.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:11 pm

utucats wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:
No I was nervous but our great coaches made some fantastic adjustments at the half and our players(including our QB) never gave up. Wonder were they get that attitude from? Certainly not from the vibe on this site.
The biggest adjustment at half time...

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:12 pm

utucats wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:

Do other football teams get their winning attitudes from fan boards?

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:14 pm

We are not a very football team yet and we were lucky that Northern Colorado was completely inept in the redzone on their last series. But this win should make us better. We have really good wide receivers. As good as any group we've had here in a long time. We just needed to use them.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:17 pm

I really hope Gregorak moves to the defense we were playing until the last drive. Make qbs beat us. He'll find most in the big sky won't.

Murray needs to get better. There is no doubt about it but he is the guy. He makes defenses play in a completely different fashion than they want to. I think when you have a player like him you have to take the good with the bad. Imagine if over the next 4 games things click and he starts hitting those fades. Rovig may or may not be able to throw the ball more efficiently but he will never have the wheels. You can't teach that.

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

MSU Toddler
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by MSU Toddler » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:17 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Catastrophy11 wrote:
AFCAT wrote:AWESOME! I can just see Catastrophy11 sitting at his computer in his soiled diaper and crying like a baby right now.

Do you need a hug?
Still a douche and a sad person at that.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:19 pm

AFCAT wrote:
utucats wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:

That is precisely what I was saying. Did I even mention “winning attitude” or did I say they never give up? You read good.

grizatwork
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizatwork » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Don't ever apologize for a road win. Didn't play your best game and won on the road. Nothing wrong with that.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:29 pm

grizatwork wrote:Don't ever apologize for a road win. Didn't play your best game and won on the road. Nothing wrong with that.
Great post! Thanks

How many games did we see UM win by a field goal over a team they shoulda/woulda/coulda won by 30 during their run? How many by EWU? Winning is winning.

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 pm

utucats wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
utucats wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:

That is precisely what I was saying. Did I even mention “winning attitude” or did I say they never give up? You read good.

You read well.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Since most of us went full griztard today and the Cats kept fighting and won, I will be the first to admit I now feel like an ass. Heated in the moment of the game, now very proud of the fight in this team. I want to say that Ash's teams would have folded down 21-7 at UNC. Great job for staying in the game, making adjustments and not giving up.

Punters are people too!!

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:35 pm

AFCAT wrote:
utucats wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
utucats wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:

You read well.
Thanks

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:44 pm

utucats wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
utucats wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
utucats wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:

You read well.

Thanks
You are welcome.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Catastrophy11 wrote:
Pretty sure the griz lost in Greeley last year.
Do you remember that? What was the score again?