Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 am

Congrats. You're going to have the best facilities in MT(possibly the FCS) for about a year maybe 2. Enjoy it.
Last edited by Hawks86 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:52 am

tdub wrote:Got a hunch the OP’s tune is going to change a couple weeks into November. :bs:
Or when he slips up and accidentally makes a post under his normal user name.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Darth Yoda » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:55 am

Hmm had a passing thought. I think this is an ewooo troll.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:02 am

griz5700 wrote:https://twitter.com/UMGRIZZLIES/status/918875907883917312
I saw the video of the new "Champions Center" and while the name doesn't really fit, it is a NICE facility! Props to the rich boosters and doners for making that happen. However, to all the Griz fans that think it's going to instantly make the football team better, not happening. Throwing money at the problem and buying all the shiny stuff (Stadium, expansions, turf, jumbo tron, sound system, champion center, skydivers, Monte, etc.......) obviously doesn't buy wins. EWU has ****** facilities and fan support and they've been kicking your asses (and ours) for years. :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:10 am

Champions of what I wonder? Certainly not the FCS, or even the Big Sky. And not the state. Champions of.....????

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:26 am

BleedingBLue wrote:
Champions of what I wonder? Certainly not the FCS, or even the Big Sky. And not the state. Champions of.....????
Missoula?

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:28 am

Go Scats Go wrote:In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

Yep, I hate msu, bozo, blue and gold, bobcats and all the hairy heffer women that live there and hope they lose every game by 100..
This post above is a great example of why Griz fans are not liked (hate is a strong word, although that word might apply with Bobby Hauck). This poster is actually a moderator at Egriz. Look at his signature line. Even his username is derogatory. Nothing better to do than go to an opposing teams website and post crap. Sad... and no class....

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:29 am

91catAlum wrote:
BleedingBLue wrote:
Missoula?
Champions of the 90’s.

griz5700
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by griz5700 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:48 am

catatac wrote:
I saw the video of the new "Champions Center" and while the name doesn't really fit, it is a NICE facility! Props to the rich boosters and doners for making that happen. However, to all the Griz fans that think it's going to instantly make the football team better, not happening. Throwing money at the problem and buying all the shiny stuff (Stadium, expansions, turf, jumbo tron, sound system, champion center, skydivers, Monte, etc.......) obviously doesn't buy wins. EWU has ****** facilities and fan support and they've been kicking your asses (and ours) for years. :lol:
I agree.

PRIDE - TRADITION - GRIZ
http://goo.gl/A6rsSA

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Anyone who thinks these facilities will not help immensely in recruiting is only fooling themselves. If this kind of thing had no impact, nobody would be doing it including MSU who is attempting their own massive improvementS. Of course they will make a difference that is why every major football program that can afford to do it get this type of thing done

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:00 pm

AFCAT wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Darth Yoda wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:
catsrback76 wrote:Image

griz troll, or Cat fan???
I'll take the wait and see approach. Everybody who has tried this has broken character. Some only a day and others months, but they all crack.
We should start a poll. My early guess is Everett.
It's mountains and minds dude.

Do you mean MSU_mountainsandmoremountains? That guy has been gone for about a year, but it is possible I guess. heretoinform was one of the lamest trolls and I thought he was the same guy as mountains.
Good point.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Grizaddict wrote:Anyone who thinks these facilities will not help immensely in recruiting is only fooling themselves. If this kind of thing had no impact, nobody would be doing it including MSU who is attempting their own massive improvementS. Of course they will make a difference that is why every major football program that can afford to do it get this type of thing done
Recruiting has never been a problem at UM, not for the past 30 year or so anyway. You'll continue to get good talent, that won't change. Maybe if you ever find a great coach you'll be relevant again someday.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Grizaddict wrote:Anyone who thinks these facilities will not help immensely in recruiting is only fooling themselves. If this kind of thing had no impact, nobody would be doing it including MSU who is attempting their own massive improvementS. Of course they will make a difference that is why every major football program that can afford to do it get this type of thing done
The Griz stadium should be all that was needed to attract players to the football program. It used to give them an advantage, but since the Big Sky has grown and other schools caught up it isn't as big of deal anymore. I would say MSU's academic programs are a MUCH bigger advantage than the 'champions center' ever will be for attracting student athletes. The proof is in the enrollment figures.

With the new 'champions?? center' do we see another Egriz MOVE UP thread now? :lol: :lol:

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:25 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
The Griz stadium should be all that was needed to attract players to the football program. It used to give them an advantage, but since the Big Sky has grown and other schools caught up it isn't as big of deal anymore. I would say MSU's academic programs are a MUCH bigger advantage than the 'champions center' ever will be for attracting student athletes. The proof is in the enrollment figures.

With the new 'champions?? center' do we see another Egriz MOVE UP thread now? :lol: :lol:
Yes your enrollment is up. Congrats to you on that. Last I checked though all of your sports teams have the same number of roster spots and scholarships available. That doesn't add to your enrollment like you stated above. When it comes down to a student-athlete choosing between 3-4 schools this beauty isn't going to hurt is al I'm saying. I don't buy season tix to watch science majors build a robot, nor do you. Football is always bigger. There's a bunch of recruits already commenting on the new center and sharing it on twitter. It's already a big deal.

Buckaroo Bonzi
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Buckaroo Bonzi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Yes it's pretty nice for sure ~ Had a buddy that was a Millionaire + never had to work a day in his life,
real good guy just enjoyed life, kind of a part time Hippy so to speak . You would have never known
he was rich, I think his folks owned Hawaiian Punch, any way when people would bother him about his
money he would say, Hey it could have been you that got picked out of that Orphanage. Some people
are just lucky that way, kinda like u of m and Denny. But he was humble about his Blessings .

Where ever you go , There you are .... Protect the Rock ~ Create TurnOvers ~ Execute on every Play

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:

Yes your enrollment is up. Congrats to you on that. Last I checked though all of your sports teams have the same number of roster spots and scholarships available. That doesn't add to your enrollment like you stated above. When it comes down to a student-athlete choosing between 3-4 schools this beauty isn't going to hurt is al I'm saying. I don't buy season tix to watch science majors build a robot, nor do you. Football is always bigger. There's a bunch of recruits already commenting on the new center and sharing it on twitter. It's already a big deal.
Like you said, to assume it's not going to make a positive impact is just wishful thinking on the part of many Bobcat fans. We desperately need to keep up with the arms race. If we do and facilities are on even par, then our campus, enrollment, recreational opportunities,the City of Bozeman and curriculum WILL make a big difference. At that point I think we do "Own the State". The big if is can we get there, (in my lifetime) ](*,)

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:14 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:

Like you said, to assume it's not going to make a positive impact is just wishful thinking on the part of many Bobcat fans. We desperately need to keep up with the arms race. If we do and facilities are on even par, then our campus, enrollment, recreational opportunities,the City of Bozeman and curriculum WILL make a big difference. At that point I think we do "Own the State". The big if is can we get there, (in my lifetime) ](*,)
Very reasonable post and yes the plans that the cats have look incredible as well. If there is someone that can make them come to fruition I think it is your president so it will eventually happen

BozoneCat

Post by BozoneCat » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:31 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
The courtroom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GO CATS GO!!!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:17 pm

BozoneCat wrote:
BleedingBLue wrote:
The courtroom?

Buuuuurrrrrrrrn.

CAT HAS CLAWS
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by CAT HAS CLAWS » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:04 am

I see that a few are still stuck on this 'troll' thing, despite my previous statements...I've no more time to go over this garbage again, so believe what you want to.

However, I also see that there are actual Griz fans on this website, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why?

You bet your ass I hate your team, I hate your entitlement, I hate your school colors, your nickname, your stadium, and everything about your uppity football program across the way. Why on heaven's earth, if you are a Griz fan, would you be doing here on a website devoted specifically to Bobcats Nation? I for one would never be compelled to cross over to a Griz forum, and I have no idea if one even exists, more urgently, even if one does exist I could not care less.

Yes, new to town and new to the world of Bobcats Nation, I have adopted the Cats as my team. In all objectivity, if I had settled in Missoula, I have no question things would have worked the other way around.

Going to be a hazard to the eyes tomorrow as we face an EWU team that not only plays on red turf, but they're wearing red uniforms from head to toe tomorrow.

Go Cats!