Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CAT HAS CLAWS
BobcatNation Redshirt

Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Post by CAT HAS CLAWS » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 pm

The rivalry between MSU and those rats over in Missoula is well-documented.

However, how does the average Bobcats fan feel about Montana and the Grizz?

Do you hate Montana, do you actively root against them, does their success bring you nothing but angst, is your favorite team the Bobcats and whoever is playing Montana?

Am I entering into a world where the fan bases despise each other...or is there somehow a Montana born and bred respect many of you feel toward that other school?

Fill me in!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Okay, now talk to me about 'HATE'

Post by AFCAT » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 pm

CAT HAS CLAWS wrote:The rivalry between MSU and those rats over in Missoula is well-documented.

However, how does the average Bobcats fan feel about Montana and the Grizz?

Do you hate Montana, do you actively root against them, does their success bring you nothing but angst, is your favorite team the Bobcats and whoever is playing Montana?

Am I entering into a world where the fan bases despise each other...or is there somehow a Montana born and bred respect many of you feel toward that other school?

Fill me in!

Depends on the person. I dislike the Griz football program and wish they'd lose every game and the football program demoted to NAIA. The fans are fans on both sides though, a few are incredibly obnoxious, think they are members of the team, and believe they are superior to other fans just because they root for a team that has a past history of winning. Most Cat and Griz fans are more classy though. I have met former Griz players and some of them are very nice fellas. However, I will always root against the current Griz football team no matter who is playing. I don't hope for player injuries though and realize these young men are just playing football.

Oh, if you are new to the area and have a bunch of money, donate to the Cats now!

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:41 am

It is a very bitter rivalry, and there is little love lost between the two sides. I generally root against them.

I am starting to realize that the real bitterness of the rivalry (for me at least) comes from the Bobby Hauck (griz HC) years. He is really just a terrible person who acted with distain toward our team, school, and the town of Bozeman. He would constantly stir $h1t up, and instilled the douschiest attitude in the program from the Hauck era. That attitude lingered through the Delaney years and even into the Stitt years and was obvious in player interviews.

I realized, when Phenecie started to try to stir $h1t up with the griz, that it was only a griz thing in so much as it was lingering from the douchy guys who were with the program. Serious lack of professionalism and class. I like the idea of ribbing people and embracing rivalry, but the garbage these guys pull is way out of line.

If you look up "Phenecie Stitt" in the news, you will see some of the type of garbage coming from Phenecie last week that used to come out of Missoula all of the time. Colter provides even more inside discussing some of the $h1t talk Phenecie was doing back at the conference preseason meeting (whatever they call it).

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:54 am

ok, now i know the guy is a troll.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 am

While we'd love to bring you up to speed on how to think and feel in a couple paragraphs of text, it ain't gonna happen.

You are what you are. Go to some games and matches. Attend some activities on campus. Stop by the tailgating.

You'll catch on. Or not. It's in your court.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:37 am

16 years of winning created a bunch of obnoxious fans. If the Cats has won 16 in a roll would have probably had the same effect on fans. Just the same ESGGCG

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:08 am

I am conflicted. The content of the two threads started by this new poster scream 'Griz troll posing as Cat fan', but at the same time his grammar and writing ability far surpass that of any UM graduate or fan I've ever known. Will continue to assess the situation before responding more thoroughly...

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 am

griz troll, or Cat fan???

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatmaniac » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:24 am

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. I never root for the griz since bobby hauck days. If they were playing the devil I would cheer on Satan.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:59 am

catsrback76 wrote:Image

griz troll, or Cat fan???
I'll take the wait and see approach. Everybody who has tried this has broken character. Some only a day and others months, but they all crack.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:27 am

In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

Yep, I hate msu, bozo, blue and gold, bobcats and all the hairy heffer women that live there and hope they lose every game by 100..

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:29 am

Go Scats Go wrote:In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several a Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

Yep, I hate msu, bozo, blue and gold, bobcats and all the hairy heffer women that live there and hope they lose every game by 100..
Hey!......its *heifer women and the hairy ones come from over the hill.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am

Go Scats Go wrote:In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

You must spoon with Scott Gurnsey in a king size bed over in Belgrade as well, don't cha champ....or is it (f)ag1 ?

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 am

Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:In 1984 when the kittens went on a unlikely championship run, I watched every game and rooted for the Montana team... The venom that kitten fans spewed after the final game toward the Griz solidified forever my hatred for all that is bozo. I have been to several Griz games in bozo since then and refuse to spend a dime there and stay in Belgrade. The only thing I ever leave in bozo is a huge turd at the last gas station out of town.

You must spoon with Scott Gurnsey in a king size bed over in Belgrade as well, don't cha champ....or is it (f)ag1 ?
You seen to know a lot about gurney and where he sleeps.... are you a peeper or just have gay fantasies?

Note to cat box nation... I did not start this, just stated why I hate the kittens, which was the question

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:49 am

Bobcatsinmso wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D^

MTCowpoke22
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by MTCowpoke22 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:54 am

Growing up through the streak and all the douchebag um fans installed a hatred in me of everything that is off-purple and tinfoil. I cheer for the 'Cats, and whoever is playing the griz. I have known a few former griz players, and I wished them nothing but the best, while still hoping they lost every collegiate game they ever played in. I also don't ever want to see their players get hurt, like Reese Phillips this year. I want to see the Bobcats piss pound them every year when they are at full strength. I try to avoid Missoula, but do have family there. It is my dream to take a huge, greasy ****** in the middle of their field. If I get caught, I believe the rest of Bobcat Nation would be more than willing to help with bail money.

There's the truth, and then there's what's reported in the papers.

wapiti
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by wapiti » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:

You seen to know a lot about gurney and where he sleeps.... are you a peeper or just have gay fantasies?

Note to cat box nation... I did not start this, just stated why I hate the kittens, which was the question
This makes me think that G. S. G. may be our C. H. C. poster. or at least knows who it is.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Cats win, its a good day
Cats win and fizz lose, its a great day

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Yeah, I call BS on this one. I was around during that period and I don't remember any talk about dUMb at all. The focus from the Cat fans was on winning the championship, not the other guys over the hill. That's really laughable and just shows you to be the troll that you really are.

I bet you would take any woman that would have you, hairy or otherwise, and I'm sure there aren't many that have.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter