TRC

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Anacomando
BobcatNation Team Captain

TRC

Post by Anacomando » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:45 pm

What as a fan or even a coach to you, is The Right Cat? Although, Choate ripped this off Brian Kelly I won't fault him. I think he is doing a nice job! To me, I want kids that can handle academic or athletic adversity and come back better because of it. I think you want resilient players, not players that leave when ****** gets tough! I get transfers and that is fine but I'm more talking about players that just leave because of a little adversity. TRC to me is guys like Matt Brownlow or Dane Fletcher, or Brad Daly, or Koni Dole. Guys that had to face and overcome some adversity!

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: TRC

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Anacomando wrote:What as a fan or even a coach to you, is The Right Cat? Although, Choate ripped this off Brian Kelly I won't fault him. I think he is doing a nice job! To me, I want kids that can handle academic or athletic adversity and come back better because of it. I think you want resilient players, not players that leave when ****** gets tough! I get transfers and that is fine but I'm more talking about players that just leave because of a little adversity. TRC to me is guys like Matt Brownlow or Dane Fletcher, or Brad Daly, or Koni Dole. Guys that had to face and overcome some adversity!
Adversity, in most of the recent cases, is complaining about lack of playing time over established upperclassmen and/or barely taking care of your business in the classroom. Cole Moore threw this out to the twitter-verse yesterday.
https://twitter.com/robertcolemoore/status/875156163645423616

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."