New Updates Roster

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bgskyfan
BobcatNation Redshirt

New Updates Roster

Post by bgskyfan » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Looks like a new roster out today!

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Re: New Updates Roster

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Some things here:

- they have been adding the new freshman over the past few days

- Edward Vander is on the roster!

- Jabarri Johnson took #81...which was Dalton Daum's old number so safe to say Dalton is officially no longer with the team

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:09 pm

VimSince03 wrote:Some things here:

- Jabarri Johnson took #81...which was Dalton Daum's old number so safe to say Dalton is officially no longer with the team
See I wasn't full of it like many tried to imply

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Grizaddict wrote:

This isn't the attrition thread Grizaddict! [-X

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:23 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I meant on the Daum departure. I called that a week ago but folks thought I was just stirring stuff up.

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

I meant on the Daum departure. I called that a week ago but folks thought I was just stirring stuff up.
In the attrition thread....

...which is where you should be posting this. But you were too busy patting yourself on the back to get what he was saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 pm

lutecat wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

...which is where you should be posting this. But you were too busy patting yourself on the back to get what he was saying.

Even though Vim himself is the one who brought up the fact that Daum is no longer on the roster, in this thread. But it was perfectly okay for him to do so. Yea okay.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Interesting....they have Pegues listed as a redshirt freshman, hopefully that is correct!

lutecat

Post by lutecat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
lutecat wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:

Even though Vim himself is the one who brought up the fact that Daum is no longer on the roster, in this thread. But it was perfectly okay for him to do so. Yea okay.
The fact that you don't get it speaks volumes. If you want to argue this more let's go back to the attrition thread. Let's leave this one be for the discussion that is trying to be had here.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Wow, nice job MSU with the roster! Can't remember it being updated with the incoming freshmen & transfers anywhere near this early in the past. Looking at all the duplicated single digit numbers, I have to wonder how much a jersey number might come into play in the recruiting process. Seems unimportant to us from the outside, but I can see it being a pretty big deal to the recruits.
lutecat wrote: The fact that you don't get it speaks volumes. If you want to argue this more let's go back to the attrition thread. Let's leave this one be for the discussion that is trying to be had here.
He gets it perfectly and knows exactly what he is doing.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Grizaddict wrote:

Sorry for the interruption to this thread. I want to congratulate Grizaddict. A young man is struggling with the decision to continue his college football, but Grizaddict was spot on..... He was the first to break this important news on his rivals website. He should get some type of prize for being a total inconsiderate prick. Particularly when this kid has struggled with potential career ending injuries. End of rant....

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Daum is not officially off the team.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

FTG247365

Post by FTG247365 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Looks like Lewis Kidd is listed at DE, I thought he was moved to OT this spring, maybe? Troy Anderson at LB, with his size and speed, he'll be fun to watch.

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:41 am

FTG247365 wrote:Looks like Lewis Kidd is listed at DE, I thought he was moved to OT this spring, maybe? Troy Anderson at LB, with his size and speed, he'll be fun to watch.
I don't think the roster is complete yet. Still missing Sean Hatten and a few other freshmen I think. Weights and such aren't updated yet but that wont be the case probably until August when they report

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:41 am

FTG247365 wrote:Looks like Lewis Kidd is listed at DE, I thought he was moved to OT this spring, maybe? Troy Anderson at LB, with his size and speed, he'll be fun to watch.
Positions haven't been completely updated. Sizes won't be updated until fall camp. Grad year is currently being updated as they have Brandon Hayashi listed as a sophomore even though he is a senior this fall. I think the only thing you can completely trust on the new roster are the numbers.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 am

Bozcat003 wrote:
I don't think the roster is complete yet. Still missing Sean Hatten and a few other freshmen I think. Weights and such aren't updated yet but that wont be the case probably until August when they report
Freshman who have yet to be added:

Willie Patterson
James Campbell
Sean Hatten
Jaxen Hashley
Chad Kanow
Jackson McCleery

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:13 am

Might not hurt to double check my maths, but I counted 46 players from Montana. This does not include the freshmans Vim noted who have not been added to the roster.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 am

VimSince03 wrote:
Bozcat003 wrote:

Willie Patterson
James Campbell
Sean Hatten
Jaxen Hashley
Chad Kanow
Jackson McCleery
A little off topic, but is Jaxen Hashley's dad the guy whom just became the SID for the University of Great Falls?

If your left, you aren’t right.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:24 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:
Bozcat003 wrote:

Willie Patterson
James Campbell
Sean Hatten
Jaxen Hashley
Chad Kanow
Jackson McCleery
A little off topic, but is Jaxen Hashley's dad the guy whom just became the SID for the University of Great Falls?
100%

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:37 am

Cledus wrote:Might not hurt to double check my maths, but I counted 46 players from Montana. This does not include the freshmans Vim noted who have not been added to the roster.
47 Montanans once Hashley is added.